Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

Hope for the best!

Hope so, if not it will be new start for my tank...

Dont worry too much. Just get the priority stuff done 1st. Situation will be better, so long as you are optimistic!

:friends:

Yupz, just hope my favorite fishes make it through...

oh my i wish you all the best through this ordeal.. :( i wouldn't worry so much for the fishes though. hiding just after a move should be quite expected of fishes

But most are not swimming much, will take a peek tonight after lights off...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

The peek wasnt a friendly sight..

These are the bodies I find.. That is my whole angel collection thou.. Only one possible cause, Ammonia poisoning... Most prob something went rotting and started the whole cycling process in my holding tub...

But cant think of anything that went wrong, bubbling, small pump for circulation and even 2 big rocks for them to hide...

IMAG0447.jpg

Survival from the old tank is 2 retrofacista, nirgipe clown pair and Marcia anthias pair and springeri damsel, Shifted them to the container with the new fishes with the seafans.....

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

that's a shame.

good news is all the fishes there are very replaceable. except the flame angel which came from the philippines. flame angels are very rare in the philippines.

the hybrid powder blue can find again, and as well as the other common fishes.

sorry to hear about this!

that's a shame.

good news is all the fishes there are very replaceable. except the flame angel which came from the philippines. flame angels are very rare in the philippines.

the hybrid powder blue can find again, and as well as the other common fishes.

sorry to hear about this!

Good thing is that can be replaced but still got sentimental values, moreover the fishes was with me for more almost a year....

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

:cry: really a bad weekend for terry and that really hurts to see 10 nice fishy :rip: together .

More than that this morning... The other remaining tank also wipeout... Only left the damsels, which was lucky as the damsel are the uncommon ones... But they looked bad in my frag tank... And I did not put in the frag tank is becos, my frag tank is only 1.5ft x 1ft x 1ft... Barely sufficient for my whole tank of fishes...

Member of:

Sorry to hear about your lost Terry. Would you consider going BB to avoid this leakage again?

I actually removed the culprit so I think it should be fine... I will go thru the sands slowly before putting in everything else... I dun think I wanna go BB anyway... If this happens again, CHOY!!!, I will go BB...

Member of:

The peek wasnt a friendly sight..

These are the bodies I find.. That is my whole angel collection thou.. Only one possible cause, Ammonia poisoning... Most prob something went rotting and started the whole cycling process in my holding tub...

But cant think of anything that went wrong, bubbling, small pump for circulation and even 2 big rocks for them to hide...

IMAG0447.jpg

Survival from the old tank is 2 retrofacista, nirgipe clown pair and Marcia anthias pair and springeri damsel, Shifted them to the container with the new fishes with the seafans.....

Very sad to see this... pity them... Do u spotted the worm? How's the look in macro view?.. Take care ya... :(

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

That is really a worst nightmare to all of us that we dont wish! Lesson painfully learnt!

I saw those fishes the other day...healthy and fat...so sad.

At least all your corals and seafan surviving well....

Very sad to see this... pity them... Do u spotted the worm? How's the look in macro view?.. Take care ya... :(

I threw it away it is called 沙虫 in chinese...

2008518-16910.jpg

01300000165599121057201638574.jpg

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

That is really a worst nightmare to all of us that we dont wish! Lesson painfully learnt!

I saw those fishes the other day...healthy and fat...so sad.

At least all your corals and seafan surviving well....

Seafan not really, some are starting to recede...

Member of: