Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

ur dream stocklist all the common fish!!

no kick one!!!

No use thinking if you cant get it and need to go through a lot of trouble just to get it... LOL.. Those expensive fishes can slowly wait and add in if it becomes available..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

No use thinking if you cant get it and need to go through a lot of trouble just to get it... LOL.. Those expensive fishes can slowly wait and add in if it becomes available..

lol so true...yea but 30bucks fish is the best WAKAKAAKA either way i most likely will go down today want me to get one for you LOL

• Senior Reefer

no need to be expensive and unobtainable.

like you humeralis, marcellae, aya, mulleri i agree all are exciting fish you can wait and aim for.

both your coradion also!

but the heniochus, susumi, black clowns are not.

but if you like can liao. my tank oso got nonsense fish like longnose butterfly, blennies...

now waiting for my ventralis

no need to be expensive and unobtainable.

like you humeralis, marcellae, aya, mulleri i agree all are exciting fish you can wait and aim for.

both your coradion also!

but the heniochus, susumi, black clowns are not.

but if you like can liao. my tank oso got nonsense fish like longnose butterfly, blennies...

now waiting for my ventralis

I thought the susumi might not be big cos i see the other Liopropoma so small.. But it is quite big.. Since buy liao and so difficult to sell.. Just dump in lor...

Black clown is always my favorite clown since the start untill Midnight clown came along.. :P :P :P

These butterfly and angels if got tiny one i sure buy one if i have the money, saw a few of the heniochus at Iwarna mah..

lol...

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

• SRC Member

I thought the susumi might not be big cos i see the other Liopropoma so small.. But it is quite big.. Since buy liao and so difficult to sell.. Just dump in lor...

Black clown is always my favorite clown since the start untill Midnight clown came along.. :P :P :P

These butterfly and angels if got tiny one i sure buy one if i have the money, saw a few of the heniochus at Iwarna mah..

lol...

i also like midnight clown^^but dam exp for a clownfish =.=

Current stocklist

Angels

C. acanthops x 1

C. bispinosa x 1

P. venusta x 1

P. multifasciata x 1

Butterflies

C. chrysozonus x 1

C. melanopus x 1

Wrasse

P. angulatus x 2

P. ataenia x 1

Anthias

P. randalli x 10 (8 female, 2 male)

P. dispar x 2

P. lori x 2

Cardinals

A. cyanosoma x 1 (Want to give away)

Basslet

L. susumi x 2

Blennies

E. stigmatura x 1

Clownfish

A. clarkii Var Pearl-Eye x 2

A. ocellaris Var Black x 2

Current count: 31 fishes

But why like so empty!!!

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

True lar.. But i like small fishes...

i have less fish than you but my tank looks crowded. but still not crowded enough.

the marginalis, longnose, marjorie trio, roseafascia and the maculosus makes the tank look crowded.

• Senior Reefer

P. ataenia is one of the most cryptic of all labrids. P. ataenia is the only species in the monotypic genus Pseudocheilinops so it's impossible to compare it's behaviour with similar species.

Although i've never kept one before and never will, books and internet resources all state the crypticness of P. ataenia. Even in the wild they are very reclusive and will never be spotted unless deliberately looking for them.

But from the video of your tank, it should not have problem settling down and show itself more. The tank looks peaceful with no fast swimming over-powering, active, boisterous fishes like large angels, tangs, big wrasses etc.

So it's no surprise that the ataenia is not shy. Let's hope it stays like this even when your stock list is completed.

Really admire your stocklist, the fishes u like are so different from what majority of pple like. Very unique taste and because of that u should understand why most pple will not be able to appreciate your tank or give positive feedbacks.

Some fishes that i dun quite understand:

1. Why u keep a coral beauty? Is it a unique coloration one or it has always been one of your favourite dwarf angel?

2. There are only flasher wrasse, how come u dun like fairy wrasse like most pple do? For example common ones like flame, rhomboid, hooded all these will greatly brighten up your tank a lot more compared to the flashers u have now.

3. Isn't bartletts nicer than dispar, lori and randall? Why u dun keep bartletts instead since they're hardier and nicer. It isn't like dispar, lori or randalls are rare, they're all as common as bartletts, any special reasons u chose them or u simply like them more over bartletts?

4. Clownfish u dun like picasso? Pearl-eye clarki is nice, but black clown is errgh.... Not say not nice but a bit boring isn't it now w domino and midnight or even misbar black clown coming out. Even misbar latz are more interesting than black clown dun u agree?

Haha not to challenge your choice of fishes but jux curious to know why u get all these fishes because u're in this hobby for so many years, probably longer than me, so thought your choice of fishes will be geared towards something more special or rare or at least something that most pple agree to be nice.

• Senior Reefer

Really admire your stocklist, the fishes u like are so different from what majority of pple like. Very unique taste and because of that u should understand why most pple will not be able to appreciate your tank or give positive feedbacks.

1. Why u keep a coral beauty? Is it a unique coloration one or it has always been one of your favourite dwarf angel?

2. There are only flasher wrasse, how come u dun like fairy wrasse like most pple do? For example common ones like flame, rhomboid, hooded all these will greatly brighten up your tank a lot more compared to the flashers u have now.

3. Isn't bartletts nicer than dispar, lori and randall? Why u dun keep bartletts instead since they're hardier and nicer. It isn't like dispar, lori or randalls are rare, they're all as common as bartletts, any special reasons u chose them or u simply like them more over bartletts?

4. Clownfish u dun like picasso? Pearl-eye clarki is nice, but black clown is errgh.... Not say not nice but a bit boring isn't it now w domino and midnight or even misbar black clown coming out. Even misbar latz are more interesting than black clown dun u agree?

Haha not to challenge your choice of fishes but jux curious to know why u get all these fishes because u're in this hobby for so many years, probably longer than me, so thought your choice of fishes will be geared towards something more special or rare or at least something that most pple agree to be nice.

i like the two coradion in his video. they look very healthy.

but the coral beauty and anthias i don't like. but randall is ok lah. not very common and yet beautiful. if he manages to get one into an alpha male like those in the wild, then OMG. gorgeous.

P. ataenia is one of the most cryptic of all labrids. P. ataenia is the only species in the monotypic genus Pseudocheilinops so it's impossible to compare it's behaviour with similar species.

Although i've never kept one before and never will, books and internet resources all state the crypticness of P. ataenia. Even in the wild they are very reclusive and will never be spotted unless deliberately looking for them.

But from the video of your tank, it should not have problem settling down and show itself more. The tank looks peaceful with no fast swimming over-powering, active, boisterous fishes like large angels, tangs, big wrasses etc.

So it's no surprise that the ataenia is not shy. Let's hope it stays like this even when your stock list is completed.

It is so cute with its big eye looking around.. LOL... Maybe can buy a possum also...

Member of:

Hehe, knew this would come.. LOL..

Yup, I know... Just posting to keep track..

Oh, this coral beauty is from Henry, the more purple ones and it is only 1 inch big... I always wanted the tiger coral beauty from Mauritius but it seems too far fetch to get..

I do, But I just dun like keeping fairy as a solo male or female and my selection of Fairy is also quite unique... I prefer a pair if not I would have gotten the Hooded..

I am not saying barletts are not nice but even after seeing so many healthy and beautiful barletts it just does not appeal to me... Maybe I prefer more pink anthias?? I never liked purple queen, evansi and blue eye but I like resplendent, randell, flavicauda and carlson...

Because I am a bit OCD, I dun like Misbar, Picasso... The same reason why I like blueline angels but never buy becos the lines are not identical on both sides and the lines are not complete.. I know they are not factory made product but I just have this problem of getting over it..

I might try Midnight pair if i gather enough interest and courage to spend $320 on two clownfish...

I know but sometimes it is difficult to change the likes and dislikes of a person... Haha... And it is not that I dun like rare fishes, but sometimes it just boil down to whether i can find the right size and condition and normally these rare fishes, you cant expect to see the LFS bring in a few to chose from and that is why...

Member of:

i like the two coradion in his video. they look very healthy.

but the coral beauty and anthias i don't like. but randall is ok lah. not very common and yet beautiful. if he manages to get one into an alpha male like those in the wild, then OMG. gorgeous.

I just hope they stay healthy, chances from RC and Tanaka is that they wun last long... The dispar is actually a trial... Anyway will only be focusing on getting a randell group... The male will take a very long time and it will get very big before it can be that coloration.. Even those that Iwarna came in are just submale with all the red dorsal, pelvic and ###### fins...

Member of:

• SRC Member

get 10flameback and 10 flame angel WAHAHAHAHAHA

get flavo anthais X100 ^^surely got alot of ppl view your tank LOL

digi i like black clown also lol >.<