Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

My latest pair..

Wat's this? So black i cant see a thing except for three white stripes! Domino clown? Or normal black clown? Or got a wrought iron hiding in the background i oso dunno. U reli like black so much. U are a man in love w black...

And big NPS tank v hard to maintain long term. But if u wanna go NPS, keep more colourful ones like sun coral. More fishes tat benefit from your NPS corals like ventralis and PQ.

Wat's this? So black i cant see a thing except for three white stripes! Domino clown? Or normal black clown? Or got a wrought iron hiding in the background i oso dunno. U reli like black so much. U are a man in love w black...

And big NPS tank v hard to maintain long term. But if u wanna go NPS, keep more colourful ones like sun coral. More fishes tat benefit from your NPS corals like ventralis and PQ.

HAHA... It is a big black clown and a tin y black clown... LOL...

Cannot change my liking for black fishes leh.. Sigh..

I not going full NPS, my love is still for zoas, yumas and softies... Will be passing most of them back to Joe when his tank is being rescaped and ready... Sun corals and rhizo is also on my list, just that the location I wanna put them practically have no light so buy liao also cannot admire them...

Ventralis too many scary stories liao, PQ will try next round..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

HAHAHAHHAHAHA OMGGGGGGGGGG HAHA :welldone:

ya lah terry! behind got how many wrought iron?

Yes from your video it's indeed a chrysozonus, the thicker last band and less steep dorsal fin and the brighter colours of the band and also the abscence of ###### spot.

Haiz to think i actually mistook it as a melanopus when i'm there. Good catch anyway!

• Senior Reefer

Yes from your video it's indeed a chrysozonus, the thicker last band and less steep dorsal fin and the brighter colours of the band and also the abscence of ###### spot.

Haiz to think i actually mistook it as a melanopus when i'm there. Good catch anyway!

yaaaaaaa la! told u its chrysozonus. but nvm both didn't look as nice as i expected so did not buy.

i'll just wait for coradion altivelis even though most of the mare big.

Actually when I got it.. It looks different liao... Lucky bought two, if not would have just got the melonapus or Chrysozonus only...

Member of:

yaaaaaaa la! told u its chrysozonus. but nvm both didn't look as nice as i expected so did not buy.

i'll just wait for coradion altivelis even though most of the mare big.

They are stressed... Altivelis too big liao but do they need cold water??

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

They are stressed... Altivelis too big liao but do they need cold water??

no need cold water.

altivelis range overlaps with marginalis and is a shallow water butterfly.

yes it's big but possible to get 3 inch, which is still ok lah.

no need cold water.

altivelis range overlaps with marginalis and is a shallow water butterfly.

yes it's big but possible to get 3 inch, which is still ok lah.

Haven seen 1 before... LOL...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Haven seen 1 before... LOL...

altivelis is rare coz no demand. like marginalis.

if you make special request and bring it in, you might get to see small one.

the gold specs on the body and the increased amount of yellow is just so attractive.

post-15755-081960100 1283136890_thumb.jp

altivelis is rare coz no demand. like marginalis.

if you make special request and bring it in, you might get to see small one.

the gold specs on the body and the increased amount of yellow is just so attractive.

You think the LFS will risk and it is not cheap also..

Member of:

• SRC Member

its only 7bucks somemore =.=

• Senior Reefer

You think the LFS will risk and it is not cheap also..

why not. marginalis reborn willing to bring in.

it's not cheap but it's something worth bringing in. and not risky like interruptus or WI.

why not. marginalis reborn willing to bring in.

it's not cheap but it's something worth bringing in. and not risky like interruptus or WI.

No as in 1-2 pcs and they dunnno the size also... You know me lar.. I only like small fishes...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

No as in 1-2 pcs and they dunnno the size also... You know me lar.. I only like small fishes...

im also a fan of small fish. but some fish cannot get small one.

like marginalis, interruptus, wrought iron, altivelis.

not say cannot get. but very difficult.

like marginalis and altivelis. because small ones supplier dont have and so difficult to even get the adult already.

interruptus and WI small one is too expensive.

so some fish i just have to make do with slightly larger specimen. and then use it as a show piece lor.

im also a fan of small fish. but some fish cannot get small one.

like marginalis, interruptus, wrought iron, altivelis.

not say cannot get. but very difficult.

like marginalis and altivelis. because small ones supplier dont have and so difficult to even get the adult already.

interruptus and WI small one is too expensive.

so some fish i just have to make do with slightly larger specimen. and then use it as a show piece lor.

Ya, that is why it is very bad if I ask them to bring but the size too big and I dun buy den they lose money if it is difficult to sell...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

My dream stocklist is actually slowly taking shape... Just a few more extra fishes that was not in the stocklist... LOL..

ur dream stocklist all the common fish!!

no kick one!!!