Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Everything fall apart when i am transferring it into the tank... Sigh... Guess will have to scape in the tank den..

Hi Terry,

Very nice and nateral scaping you have.

Since you have already got the epoxy on the joints between the rocks, i would suggest you do it inside your tank, just need to further reinfoce the joins with additional epoxy will do.

Doing the entire rock scape outside is a little risky of having the rock falls off while transfering in. Better be safe :)

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

oo i c.

anyway jiayou! :) REALLY can't wait to chiong lfs with you go buy angels. ARGH. fingers dam itchy.

i should be filling up my tank with water and doing rockscape now :( but because my stupid exams next week i can't. sian..

have to wait 1 more week.

LOL... Still got 1-2 months to go before adding anything in... Hopefully there are enough angels for both of us... Haha..

Exams more important, Tank can wait.. :P :P

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Hi Terry,

Very nice and nateral scaping you have.

Since you have already got the epoxy on the joints between the rocks, i would suggest you do it inside your tank, just need to further reinfoce the joins with additional epoxy will do.

Doing the entire rock scape outside is a little risky of having the rock falls off while transfering in. Better be safe :)

Hi Cedric, Thanks... Yeah.. I tot that the rocks would hold... Apparently, it did not... Will do the scaping outside den redo the same scaping in the tank.. Will save me more time...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

LOL... Still got 1-2 months to go before adding anything in... Hopefully there are enough angels for both of us... Haha..

Exams more important, Tank can wait.. :P :P

me too... i think i can only add stuff in july or august...

my lights not even ready and my compressor too.

me too... i think i can only add stuff in july or august...

my lights not even ready and my compressor too.

Yeah... Hehe... I really taking my own sweet time.. LOL...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Yeah... Hehe... I really taking my own sweet time.. LOL...

u can take ur own sweet time. i got so little time to play before i commit myself to singapore lol

Hi Cedric, Thanks... Yeah.. I tot that the rocks would hold... Apparently, it did not... Will do the scaping outside den redo the same scaping in the tank.. Will save me more time...

Yup, wise thing to do :thumbsup: Also keep in mind not to have too much of the rock area touching the tank bottom, these will help to improve flow in the lower area and having less dead spot as much as possible.

All the best in your reefing journey !

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

Yup, wise thing to do :thumbsup: Also keep in mind not to have too much of the rock area touching the tank bottom, these will help to improve flow in the lower area and having less dead spot as much as possible.

All the best in your reefing journey !

Yeah... I am going to do that too... Always do that kind of scaping for my tank... Loves the caves effect for the fishes..

Member of:

Just calculated the amount of money i need to spend on Black sand... Shocking $400 to fill to 3 inch... I guess will just fill to 1.5 inch just for viewing purpose..

Member of:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

This is where my chiller, thermostat and power plug will be located...

30440_401440717053_733397053_4418170_5440011_n.jpg

no venting for ur chiller? these may affect the performance or even spoil ur compressor

tEc' date='15 June 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1276608435' post='920779']

no venting for ur chiller? these may affect the performance or even spoil ur compressor

My bad, should be chiller pipe... LOL... The chiller is on top...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

LOL.. From the same tankmaker mah.. LOL..

but my pipings don't have valves leh. i just realised.. dunno why. i'm sure vincent had a reason for doing it like this. i need to ask him.

zz wait must redo. argh.

but my pipings don't have valves leh. i just realised.. dunno why. i'm sure vincent had a reason for doing it like this. i need to ask him.

zz wait must redo. argh.

Becos you dun need, I tee off to my skimmer so need to control the flow a bit...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Becos you dun need, I tee off to my skimmer so need to control the flow a bit...

yep.

anyway i'll just ask him to put incase future i want to upgrade or change things.