Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

• Senior Reefer

LOL... Our stocking a bit different bah.. LOL.. Might not clash... LOL..

dun care lol. at least i don't have to see u chiong lfs while my tank isn't ready hehehehehe. i dam itchy to go LFS now u know!!!!!!!!!!!!

dun care lol. at least i don't have to see u chiong lfs while my tank isn't ready hehehehehe. i dam itchy to go LFS now u know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha... Becos no point... Holding tank can only put that much and wallet also only that deep..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Maybe Chromis retrofasciata or Amblypomacentrus breviceps... A school of them.. :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

a school of Carcharodon carcharias. very stunning! which LFS bring?

• Senior Reefer

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Even sentosa also dun have...

:erm: :erm: :erm:

k lah dun dilute ur thread liao! not nice to see so many rubbish!

but ur right lah. shark too hard. try this. Zalophus californianus. i think can ask reborn bring in for u

k lah dun dilute ur thread liao! not nice to see so many rubbish!

but ur right lah. shark too hard. try this. Zalophus californianus. i think can ask reborn bring in for u

how about a school of Rhincodon typus? And you can call one of them Yu-chan :eyebrow:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• Senior Reefer

All these Scientific name is making me :eyeblur: :eyeblur: :eyeblur:

go google it. mine is a giraffe!! or this is the BEST scientific name

citrus limon. make a guess?

• SRC Member

a HERB!!!

It has a long history of use as a medicine, cosmetic, and poison. Before the Middle Ages, it was used as an anesthetic for surgery, and it was used as a poison by early men, ancient Romans, including the wives of two Emperors, and by Macbeth of Scotland before he became a Scottish King.

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

a HERB!!!

It has a long history of use as a medicine, cosmetic, and poison. Before the Middle Ages, it was used as an anesthetic for surgery, and it was used as a poison by early men, ancient Romans, including the wives of two Emperors, and by Macbeth of Scotland before he became a Scottish King.

Now I am a Herb? LOL..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

bro, when wanna collect your frag of around 1 big mother poly with around 4-5 babies polyp :eyebrow:

pic

LOL that's mine! WOW bro still have it?? how's it doing lol. grow fast right?