Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

Joculater only CF and LCK but LCK bought in only 1-2pc 5-6 years back...

The coral beauty, flame and hybrid lemon peel not on my list.. Hehe...

Yeah, so the rest are not rare. Just that they come time to time. I define rare as debelius, resplendent and hotumantua.

Yeah, so the rest are not rare. Just that they come time to time. I define rare as debelius, resplendent and hotumantua.

Different degree of rare ba. Jocs and hybrids like lemonpeel flame etc are obtainable rare while debelius, resplendent and hotumatua are unobtainable rare. Nahacky, Abei, narcosis and peppermint are way beyond wat the word rare can describe.

Anyway terryz u going for a sand bottom? Cos i thinking of adding sand bed (need recommendations on the best sizes and brand) but scared will distort the the stability of the tank and jeopardize the existing fishes.

yep. henry had 1 very super mega healthy and feeding and not-shy one in his sump mah. but sold to harlequin mania. and i think it died for some reason. very sian. hard to find healthy golden...

That was quite long ago.. He said he not selling when i asked...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Reason: ML did not get direct. Like I say CF is the only lfs that has the direct "sole- right" for this fish. The rest are all so call de- tour.

Oh... No wonder...

Yup.. So just need to wait for the right time... Any lobang on getting debelius? LOL...

Member of:

Different degree of rare ba. Jocs and hybrids like lemonpeel flame etc are obtainable rare while debelius, resplendent and hotumatua are unobtainable rare. Nahacky, Abei, narcosis and peppermint are way beyond wat the word rare can describe.

Anyway terryz u going for a sand bottom? Cos i thinking of adding sand bed (need recommendations on the best sizes and brand) but scared will distort the the stability of the tank and jeopardize the existing fishes.

Those holy grails, can only dream for now...

I am going for 2-3inch only, visual purpose... Using Live Sand...

I haven tried adding sand with fishes in the tank... Need to ask the other reefers..

Member of:

Oh... No wonder...

Yup.. So just need to wait for the right time... Any lobang on getting debelius? LOL...

RB have ask their supplier regarding this fish and they said that most ppl there(mauritius) do not possess the right technology or eqipments to collect this fish as they are found in really deep water. However, if thats the case, I believe its a matter of time before debelius becomes more available. Then again, its price will still be exhorbitant!

PS: from pic on the net, the full adult of debelius is like :shock::shock::shock:

RB have ask their supplier regarding this fish and they said that most ppl there(mauritius) do not possess the right technology or eqipments to collect this fish as they are found in really deep water. However, if thats the case, I believe its a matter of time before debelius becomes more available. Then again, its price will still be exhorbitant!

PS: from pic on the net, the full adult of debelius is like :shock::shock::shock:

The purple color is really nice... Hopefully with time, we will see debelius soon..

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Color is faded, maybe stress...

that picture i posted got too many dots liao i dun like. the first one DA posted is VERY NICE. if all debelius look like that, then i will convert to a debelius lover hehe.

in my crystal shrimp tank now. u wan? sell u 1. HAHAH. converted to FW for u.

:huh: :huh: :huh::mellow:

Wake up!!! Stop dreaming...

Is all these rare angels making you bonkers??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Debelius nice, interruptus nicer.. Interruptus rare, debelius rarer..

i like! i rarest. one in the whole world and the only lemon that can talk :D

wah dilute your thread until like this. paiseh paiseh mr terryz.

i like! i rarest. one in the whole world and the only lemon that can talk :D

wah dilute your thread until like this. paiseh paiseh mr terryz.

Hehe... Talking Lemon.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No problem, nothing to update also..

Member of:

• SRC Member

For me,I only got 1 word to describe.

Swee!

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

Both for u bro! Tank Swee fish also Swee.

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!