WANT TO GIVE (FOC)

Daryl Tsc

• SRC Member
By the way, what are you so keen to do a bulk sales here ?? To make money out of it ?

End of the day, for bulk orders, we aren't supposed to make a profit right? :rolleyes:

And the main reason for bulk sales is to get a sizeable discount off the RRP for reefers right? :whistle

But at the end of the day, the admin and mods have to make the final decision whether items that are sold by sponsers in SRC can be given the green light for bulk orders.

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Senior Reefer
Can YOU make the decision for another Bulk Order for Prodibio if I do it in the right way???

Daryl

doesn't matter which moderator decides if your bulk order goes through. at the end of the day, all decisions made are discussed amongsts the mod team.

By the way, what are you so keen to do a bulk sales here ?? To make money out of it ?

Yo bro,

By any chance r u representing any mod or admin???Care to shared.

Btw u log in today at 1.03am with 53posts but why I cannot see yr past encounter in yr topics or posts.

Whether me doing anything,u interested???Or u bigger than mods or admin.Hahaha

Lol

Daryl

doesn't matter which moderator decides if your bulk order goes through. at the end of the day, all decisions made are discussed amongsts the mod team.

Ya,btw yr info given to me,cannot make it lar,at the end of the day still LARRY.

Cheers man.

End of the day, for bulk orders, we aren't supposed to make a profit right? :rolleyes:

And the main reason for bulk sales is to get a sizeable discount off the RRP for reefers right? :whistle

But at the end of the day, the admin and mods have to make the final decision whether items that are sold by sponsers in SRC can be given the green light for bulk orders.

ya u've a point there . But for this bulk ordering is to make a cheaper purchase from either outside from the sponsers or within it.

So to make reefing easy and cheaper in a way to let others enjoy and keep the ball rolling.

like Solo have done for us is collect the item even way before we pay him, so it a favour to us as the price also way below the shelf price.

i agree, especially since the local LFS play an important role in this hobby as well. Can you imagine if local LFS cannot make any money anymore and has to close shop ? Where will we have to buy our fish and reefing equipment then and not mentioning having this free forum here ?

I think the admin / mods team has their own reason to allow who to post their bulk order especially when the members is rather New in the forum like me .. :P

i agree, especially since the local LFS play an important role in this hobby as well. Can you imagine if local LFS cannot make any money anymore and has to close shop ? Where will we have to buy our fish and reefing equipment then and not mentioning having this free forum here ?

You agree then???Closed shop because of PRODIBIO you must be joker man.

I think the admin / mods team has their own reason to allow who to post their bulk order especially when the members is rather New in the forum like me .. :P

Ya lor snake & rat in a hole. :upsidedown:You also???Is yr shop closed???

• SRC Member
ya u've a point there . But for this bulk ordering is to make a cheaper purchase from either outside from the sponsers or within it.

So to make reefing easy and cheaper in a way to let others enjoy and keep the ball rolling.

like Solo have done for us is collect the item even way before we pay him, so it a favour to us as the price also way below the shelf price.

Yup, you do have a point in that the Prodbio bulk order pricing is way below what we can get from any LFS locally (you could probably get reef booster slightly cheaper at Petmart if they still have their discount).

Many of the equipments and additives sold by our local LFSes are actually quite expensive compared to prices you could get overseas and that's probably one reasons why websites such as bulkreefsupply and marinedepot are so popular amoung our reefers here. :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

Ya,btw yr info given to me,cannot make it lar,at the end of the day still LARRY.

Cheers man.

Hi Bro,

Although you did PM the mods before starting your bulk order, you did not stated clearly what you wanted to offer in your bulk sales. Even if you PM me before starting your bulk order, i may also tell you the same answer as to start first and we will see later .

Hi Bro,

Although you did PM the mods before starting your bulk order, you did not stated clearly what you wanted to offer in your bulk sales. Even if you PM me before starting your bulk order, i may also tell you the same answer as to start first and we will see later .

Hi Boss,

No I CALL LemonLemon not PM that I will be selling this product for $45.00.After the reponse was so good in the 3rd day than a reefer (solo77) tells me why I can start this bulk order since ML is selling,Mods allowed.But at the least I did make the 1st moved to call you to confirm again.Btw Im curious why solo77 can do it on the biohome since Irwana is selling also mah???Any Im not ball carrier unlike others.

This is the copy & paste fr my PM below. btw me & Larry

Welcome to your messenger

Re:Bulk Order For Prodibio

Harlequin Mania

Re:Bulk Order For Prodibio, Jan 1 2010, 11:43 PM

Club admin

Group: Admin

Member No.: 1,182

Hi Larry,

I would like to seek the approval for this bulk order for Prodibio personally from you.

As before I started the thread,I did call up LemonLemon regarding about this & his answer was GREEN.

Also as far as I'm concerned,one of the LFS (MarineLife) is selling this product & he is one of the sponsor here.

Some how or rather,I think I better PM you personlly for the approval cos the response is getting better everyday.

Lastly any decision made by you I consider finalize,cos after all you are still the boss in SRC.I will respect & abide any termination in this threads by you not will not repeat it again.No Heart Feeling,Man of A Word.

Sorry to disturb you in the 1st day of New Year & will be waiting for your reply.

Happy New Year

Cheers,

Daryl

Hi Daryl,

Lemon didn’t know the products which you will be posting for the bulk order which is why he had gave you the “Green Light†initially. After having discuss with our mods team, I afraid that we might have to close this bulk sales thread as there has been some feedback from reefer and our sponsor about this which may affect their business since your offer price is way below what they are currently offering.

Since this is not an order where a bulk product was purchased then opened and shared, these are just individual packages sales collected which we find it to be unsuitable to be posted in this section as well..

Regards

Larry ng

Thanks

--------------------

********************************************************************************

SRC's Terms & Conditions of Use for your compliance. PLEASE READ!

Tips & Rules of resizing of photos.

Join the SRC fans club on facebook

********************************************************************************

Main Tank: 72" X 24" X 28" Crystal glass, Sump tank: 28" X 18" X 24"

Main return pump: RD II ( 170W ) , Chiller: Artica 1/3 HP runing on Ehiem 1262

Lighting; 1 X 2ft Lumenaqua cean, 2 X 3ft Luemen Aqua , 1 Z 2ft Luemenaqua Ocean

Refugium : DSB , chaeto , red algae with LED lighting (8 hrs a day)

Calcium Reactor: Deltec PF601

UV: Atam 36W UV ( 5 hour / 3 day a week)

Wave: Vortex MP40 and Tunze 6105 with multi controller 7095.

Ozone: Hailei O3( Runing on 5 hour 3 day a week)

Computer: Aquatroncia

Skimmer : Deltec 701

Top up: Tubby Auto top up.

Hi Boss,

No I CALL LemonLemon not PM that I will be selling this product for $45.00.After the reponse was so good in the 3rd day than a reefer (solo77) tells me why I can start this bulk order since ML is selling,Mods allowed.But at the least I did make the 1st moved to call you to confirm again.Btw Im curious why solo77 can do it on the biohome since Irwana is selling also mah???Any Im not ball carrier unlike others.

This is the copy & paste fr my PM below. btw me & Larry

Welcome to your messenger

Re:Bulk Order For Prodibio

Harlequin Mania

Re:Bulk Order For Prodibio, Jan 1 2010, 11:43 PM

Club admin

Group: Admin

Member No.: 1,182

Hi Larry,

I would like to seek the approval for this bulk order for Prodibio personally from you.

As before I started the thread,I did call up LemonLemon regarding about this & his answer was GREEN.

Also as far as I'm concerned,one of the LFS (MarineLife) is selling this product & he is one of the sponsor here.

Some how or rather,I think I better PM you personlly for the approval cos the response is getting better everyday.

Lastly any decision made by you I consider finalize,cos after all you are still the boss in SRC.I will respect & abide any termination in this threads by you not will not repeat it again.No Heart Feeling,Man of A Word.

Sorry to disturb you in the 1st day of New Year & will be waiting for your reply.

Happy New Year

Cheers,

Daryl

Hi Daryl,

Lemon didn’t know the products which you will be posting for the bulk order which is why he had gave you the “Green Light†initially. After having discuss with our mods team, I afraid that we might have to close this bulk sales thread as there has been some feedback from reefer and our sponsor about this which may affect their business since your offer price is way below what they are currently offering.

Since this is not an order where a bulk product was purchased then opened and shared, these are just individual packages sales collected which we find it to be unsuitable to be posted in this section as well..

Regards

Larry ng

Thanks

--------------------

SRC's Terms & Conditions of Use for your compliance. PLEASE READ!

Tips & Rules of resizing of photos.

Join the SRC fans club on facebook

Main Tank: 72" X 24" X 28" Crystal glass, Sump tank: 28" X 18" X 24"

Main return pump: RD II ( 170W ) , Chiller: Artica 1/3 HP runing on Ehiem 1262

Lighting; 1 X 2ft Lumenaqua cean, 2 X 3ft Luemen Aqua , 1 Z 2ft Luemenaqua Ocean

Refugium : DSB , chaeto , red algae with LED lighting (8 hrs a day)

Calcium Reactor: Deltec PF601

UV: Atam 36W UV ( 5 hour / 3 day a week)

Wave: Vortex MP40 and Tunze 6105 with multi controller 7095.

Ozone: Hailei O3( Runing on 5 hour 3 day a week)

Computer: Aquatroncia

Skimmer : Deltec 701

Top up: Tubby Auto top up.

Too me just like double standard in SRC,solo77 can why???.

2 cents fr me

Daryl

? How do you qualify it as double standard? How often has other people been letting off things as frequently as you? We have been very patient in this matter and have refrained from making public information which we have obtained. If you do wish us to publish such information it can be done.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

SRC is not ebay. If you do happen to have so many things to let off setting up an Ebay account would be more appropriate.

Hi Im just doing what is fair or right to me.Its you guys started 1st of giving me the wrong info and carry on by you with going ahead in a proper way.Well aft all Im not debating just wishing SRC to be fair & Mods to be more well train instead of... not teaching any what to do here.

• Senior Reefer

Bro daryl. you claim in the PM that "Lastly any decision made by you I consider finalize,cos after all you are still the boss in SRC.I will respect & abide any termination in this threads by you not will not repeat it again.No Heart Feeling,Man of A Word."

yet here you are whining about how we closed your thread. how is this no hard feelings? we are not here to find trouble with you, so please stop thinking we are.

• Senior Reefer
Hi Im just doing what is fair or right to me.Its you guys started 1st of giving me the wrong info and carry on by you with going ahead in a proper way.Well aft all Im not debating just wishing SRC to be fair & Mods to be more well train instead of... not teaching any what to do here.

and if you are still so sour on the wrong information i gave you, i apologise. like i said, and what larry said. we decided to give you the green light first as we do not have much details on your bulk order.

Bulk orders can be posted, it is a free community. That's what lemonlemon meant when you asked him whether you could post in that section. We are not restricting anyone from posting.

Whether or not the management approves it eventually is another thing altogether. We decide whether to let the thread stay based on several criteria.

Solo 77's bulk order stated a specified quantity, had a specific deadline, went through a local agent and he even offered to come up with the money first.

It's not about our sponsors selling a specific product, they have not even made noise. The one making noise should be the agent for Prodibio, which is not even a SRC sponsor. We are in no way pressured by sponsors to close your thread.

Bro daryl. you claim in the PM that "Lastly any decision made by you I consider finalize,cos after all you are still the boss in SRC.I will respect & abide any termination in this threads by you not will not repeat it again.No Heart Feeling,Man of A Word."

Yup,true as above mention by me.

yet here you are whining about how we closed your thread. how is this no hard feelings? we are not here to find trouble with you, so please stop thinking we are.

Hopefully,then why Fuel say I can do it if I do it in a proper place.But I better call Larry to confirm again.Anyway me not finding trouble also,same to you guys of thinking me.

Sry my typing not as gd as you guys(not a keyboard hero) as not very high educational level as you guys here.

Hi Daryl Tsc,

As much as I do want to help you get it done properly, the fact that your posts in this forum in the last 3 months (or even more) are all in the Aquarium-related and non-related Pasar Malam sections, it is very hard to convince the rest that your posts are not of a commercial nature.

Bulk orders can be posted, it is a free community. That's what lemonlemon meant when you asked him whether you could post in that section. We are not restricting anyone from posting.

Whether or not the management approves it eventually is another thing altogether. We decide whether to let the thread stay based on several criteria.

Solo 77's bulk order stated a specified quantity, had a specific deadline, went through a local agent and he even offered to come up with the money first.

Ya,my bad inexpenice for doing the bulk order.Learn already now.

It's not about our sponsors selling a specific product, they have not even made noise. The one making noise should be the agent for Prodibio, which is not even a SRC sponsor. We are in no way pressured by sponsors to close your thread.

Think you got it wrong again,larry already told me that reefers & lfs is complaining my price way too low.You think I would be so daring to propose to you guys if prodibio is the src sponsor.It that I heard it fr solo77 face to face conversation.He told me ML is sell why I can do this bulk order.

Hi Daryl Tsc,

As much as I do want to help you get it done properly, the fact that your posts in this forum in the last 3 months (or even more) are all in the Aquarium-related and non-related Pasar Malam sections, it is very hard to convince the rest that your posts are not of a commercial nature.

Then set a R&R that reefers cannot hang only in pasar malam or non pasar malam sectionin future.

I think we should stop this argument , thread close. For reefer who still awaiting to collect the free pallets i think you can contact Daryl directly..