AlfaRomeo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Actually a lot of things on my wish list but no money to buy. hehehe

E.g. A Red Dragon pump, a 1HP Artica chiller, a D70, a webcam setup for my reef, IKS, a tank full of bartlett anthias.... Not lucky like you guys who are loaded. I have to be careful about my spending. :(

So I have to resort into an atman pump, an atman chiller, a 2M pixel DC, and lyretails anthias. :) Only drool when someone have some high tech stuffs that I can only dream about. hehehe

Don't target me lah...I'm not in the same league as you guys. Just trying to make the best out of my hobby. That's all. :)

sorry hor bro...

we dun have gardens where we can install cameras to monitor...so how can we be loaded? :lol:

prioritise which on your wish-list is most urgent and go for it lor....aiya..Xmas just over otherwise u can ask your missus to clear some on the wish-list for you...but dun worry...still got v-day, anniversary, birthday to help clear your wish-list :P

• SRC Member
sorry hor bro...

we dun have gardens where we can install cameras to monitor...so how can we be loaded? :lol:

prioritise which on your wish-list is most urgent and go for it lor....aiya..Xmas just over otherwise u can ask your missus to clear some on the wish-list for you...but dun worry...still got v-day, anniversary, birthday to help clear your wish-list :P

Good idea....I will try to ask her to put as my birthday present. hehehe

Thanks.

• SRC Member
No one target you lar. Where got pple target you? You ask so we reply. If not you PM pple and ask pple to response to your question also.

So how? Don't reply you PM pple to reply. Reply already you say that we target you.... sign... so tell me how?

No lah.. I see you and Roidan as the sifu so always want to consult you first mah..

But I just want to admit that I have my limitation on $$ and some time can only talk and dream. Hope I don't offend you because of that.

• SRC Member
I got a very good excuse for the IKS! I am a Nerd! I just love these kinda gadgets.. can tinker here and there and troubleshoot here and there when it doesnt work the way its supposed to... Gives me the challenge! :)

Hi. Your tank looks great. Lots of nice colours. :wub:

I would like to read more about this IKS "toy" you have. The active monitoring is very cool. Would you be able to point me to some useful URLs?

:thanks:

• SRC Member

Its definately a cool toy for lazy reefers like myself. Helps me with everything like temp control/water top-up/element dosing/CR Ph control/Ozone injection controller/Salinity monitor. The best part is that it has the ability to email/sms you if sumthing goes out of whack.

Some other reefers are even using the variable powerbar to act as a wavemaker for tunzes doing without the tunze controller and also using it to simulate sunrise and sunset via dimmable T5s. Way cool!

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Finally decided to intro my fav fish, AT, to the mix of fishes in the tank. It went in on the 28th Jan and so far, so good. Its way too early to tell if its going to be a keeper but it has passed my 2 weeks landmark and have started to eat nori and sushi seaweed after I followed instructions from the tang master WL! :) Also thanks to Gouldian and Happy for the generous parting of Henry's food to help with getting the tang to start feeding easier.

The AT is now going to be feed lots of nori mixed with Henry's food and will slowly ween the fish over to henry's food and then to pellets exclusively (if it survives for so long)..

Wish me luck!