Nano Lemon. Lemon's Nano Tank

yikai

• Senior Reefer

After much procrastination (literally months on end), finally decided to start this new project. a BIG thank you to bro neokn for graciously giving me this tank FOC. Dimensions are 2x1x1.5 if im not wrong. anyway planning to use this as a refugium/species tank/ frag growout tank. Still hovering around this 3 ideas. Thinking of connecting it to my main 3ft. but will be alot of work. need to drill and etc. so if really lazy or really cannot, then just set it up on its own :)

post-15755-1261935483_thumb.jpg

After much procrastination (literally months on end), finally decided to start this new project. a BIG thank you to bro neokn for graciously giving me this tank FOC. Dimensions are 2x1x1.5 if im not wrong. anyway planning to use this as a refugium/species tank/ frag growout tank. Still hovering around this 3 ideas. Thinking of connecting it to my main 3ft. but will be alot of work. need to drill and etc. so if really lazy or really cannot, then just set it up on its own :)

So youre the culprit who snatched the tank! No wonder no reply from giver! :angry2:

I'm also thinking of setting up a "small" tank using my existing cube decommed from FW shrimps. Dont know see if no buyer maybe keep for own use. For funny or weird livestocks maybe ya!!! :idea:

Ok RedD changed his avatar to the same girl too....

Awaiting for Larry's. lol

Who the heck is this girl anyway. The new hot thing ?

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

isit? if not nano i move to other thread :D

Just my take: I would classify anything lesser than a 2ft cube a nano.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Senior Reefer

FINALLY! AFTER MONTHS! AND MONTHS OF WAITING. i can start on my nano :P

sent my tank for drilling but had to wait very very long because of clash in timing etc. but no worries, i have my exams anyways :)

tank is done, will collect it from reddevilz on 4th of march. the day my exam ends. will connect to my 3ft and use liverock from my own tank. so basically, no need to cycle wahaha!

will do it up nicely before my trip to india on the 17th march. the things im going to keep, secret for now :) or rather..... may be exciting for me, but not to most members here :( i like weird stuff and what excites me may be turn offs for most reefers here.

anywho, excited can finally start after like, months loll.

non-stop hardcore reefing for nano and 3ft officially starts 4th march 11am. The end of CELL BIOLOGY PAPER DIGTATES MY FREEEEEEEEEEDOM. BEEEP

looking forward to your new addition bro!

weird or not weird, I am sure it will be nice.

and I am definitely looking forward to see something new that are not RICS! haha....

• Senior Reefer
looking forward to your new addition bro!

weird or not weird, I am sure it will be nice.

and I am definitely looking forward to see something new that are not RICS! haha....

nah no rics dont worry. i dont really follow thrends. i try setting new thrends but mostly fail miserable :P so i just do things the lemon way lol.

yeah after so long. so paiseh to start a thread then leave it hanging. so will do it up nicely and play with my nano. haha