Desi & Ketchup 4x2.5x2 tank

desideria

• SRC Member

OK finally here are some pics of the Eco Lamp KR92-40

Blue lights on

post-12571-12755742195263_thumb.jpgpost-12571-12755742234037_thumb.jpg

ALL LIghts on

post-12571-12755742285345_thumb.jpgpost-12571-12755742321766_thumb.jpgpost-12571-12755742709889_thumb.jpg

THe light being hung from the movalite track

post-12571-12755742563377_thumb.jpgpost-12571-12755742856068_thumb.jpgpost-12571-12755742901068_thumb.jpg

The whatever you call it.. LOL ... adaptor or something?

post-12571-12755742991338_thumb.jpg

My expensive SPARE light set gisseman infiniti... officially 5 months and 3 days old.. on the floor.. sad.gif

post-12571-12755743432106_thumb.jpg

Playing around with the settings but for now will leave it as is and observe how the tank does... AND FOR ONCE TODAY.. when all the lights are on.. my chiller could BRING IT down to the preset 26.5 degrees!!!

thumbsup.gif

HEAT issue is RESOLVEDgroupwavereversed.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

oh yes.. and webcam still having problems.. stupid Mio singtel modem..... I have to bring it to the modem technical support at TAI SENG tomorrow during lunch time with my webcam for them to TEACH Me how to configure the damn thing..... @$#@$#%@ thumbdown.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

Yummy!!! :) It looks sleek and beautiful! The wait might have been long, but definitely no disappointment there for you! :thumbsup:

Yes the lights do seem to fall of abit at the sides. But overall if you are happy with the amount of lights and your corals responds well, I think you can settle for just this piece la. A 2nd unit would be omfg for ketchup!

• SRC Member

OMG! this is scary huh... LED lights costs more than LED TV!

tsk tsk tsk... that's how much we love this hobby!

Yeah, I am still fighting mentally to buy a LED light for my tank or a triple level Mcdonald bed for my children.... they still sleeping on the floor..... ooh2.gifcrying.gifooh2.gif

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

:groupwavereversed: WOW !!!...U'll definitely luv the BLUE...no regrets ! :thumbsup:

Blue lights on

post-12571-12755742195263_thumb.jpgpost-12571-12755742234037_thumb.jpg

ALL LIghts on

post-12571-12755742285345_thumb.jpgpost-12571-12755742321766_thumb.jpgpost-12571-12755742709889_thumb.jpg

THe light being hung from the movalite track

post-12571-12755742563377_thumb.jpgpost-12571-12755742856068_thumb.jpgpost-12571-12755742901068_thumb.jpg

The whatever you call it.. LOL ... adaptor or something?

post-12571-12755742991338_thumb.jpg

My expensive SPARE light set gisseman infiniti... officially 5 months and 3 days old.. on the floor.. sad.gif

post-12571-12755743432106_thumb.jpg

Playing around with the settings but for now will leave it as is and observe how the tank does... AND FOR ONCE TODAY.. when all the lights are on.. my chiller could BRING IT down to the preset 26.5 degrees!!!

thumbsup.gif

• SRC Member

simply love this type of ceiling to ground cabinet tank. UPZ!!! may i ask which tank maker? thanks!

Hello Heehaa. LOLstuart.gif

Thank you.. my husband and I love it too..... we say bye bye fishes when we leave for work and hello fishes when we get back home.. AHHAHAHAHfriends.gif

anyway it's all done up by Reborn.. .if you want Details, just PM me what you wish to know.

Thanks. :)

Still got allot more things to do to make it swee swee... this Sat whilst waiting for TV have to shift some corals around to make sure they get the right amount of light.. now with no MH cannot any old how put liow... superman.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• SRC Member

Why new TV?

Main reason : WORLD CUP 2010!!! And best denki had the promo of free world cup subscription anyway...

Secondary Reason : our old Aquos getting too pixalated... whenever my parents come over and switch to CNBC , they can't see the share prices scrolling below!! HAHAHAHAH

your hands itchy after rescape? EH... you have a GIANT KICK @#$@ APTIPSIA in your tank.. GET RID OF IT!! lol

:)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• SRC Member

erm goon.. I think you should buy the bed for your kids first! lol

Yeah... thanks for your support, which explains why I am getting a used MH light for the time being.... groupwavereversed.gif

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

Bet you gave Ketchup a good one regarding LED and heat issue...... (** see see ... shld have gone with LED in the beginning... MH MH #$^%#&#) ..... haha

I was really looking hard at Ecolamp back in nov last year when KR 92 was just launched... unfortunately pocket was not deep enough and no LFS was bringing them in. Glad AM has done so and there is now more options for reefers.

Think you really need to place a T5 on each side of the LED to let the lighting look more balanced.

at the moment, there seems to be a spotlight effect along the center stretch.

Nonetheless, great acqusitions... keep us posted on how your corals adapt!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

LOl Jacky... alamak add T5s? Aiyoh... I don't want to hang another 2 more sets of lights (1 on each side leh!).. gosh... anyway I don't want to play around with my lighting again.. let the corals and fishes get used to this.. anyway now the photoperiod is allot longer. 8 hours of Daylight vs last time only 2.5 hours of MH. as mentioned, will be shifting more of my light sensitive corals to the center and those that require less light to the sides...

Maybe I win 4D or toto and I get another KR92-40 ECo Lamp just like Kueytoc. yahoo.gif it's nice to dream.

and yes Comy, we were looking at the new SOny Bravia monolithic 46 inch TV also.... but then we felt the price differntial is too great for that extra 6 inches and we decided to get a 40 inch 1 generation older model which still looked good enough for our requirements. LOL

so ANYONE WANTS a GISSEMANT INFINITI lighting set?! Used for 5 months and a week thereabouts! ANYONE? :)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• SRC Supporter

LOl Jacky... alamak add T5s? Aiyoh... I don't want to hang another 2 more sets of lights (1 on each side leh!).. gosh... anyway I don't want to play around with my lighting again.. let the corals and fishes get used to this.. anyway now the photoperiod is allot longer. 8 hours of Daylight vs last time only 2.5 hours of MH. as mentioned, will be shifting more of my light sensitive corals to the center and those that require less light to the sides...

Maybe I win 4D or toto and I get another KR92-40 ECo Lamp just like Kueytoc. yahoo.gif it's nice to dream.

and yes Comy, we were looking at the new SOny Bravia monolithic 46 inch TV also.... but then we felt the price differntial is too great for that extra 6 inches and we decided to get a 40 inch 1 generation older model which still looked good enough for our requirements. LOL

so ANYONE WANTS a GISSEMANT INFINITI lighting set?! Used for 5 months and a week thereabouts! ANYONE? :)

haha... nice to have a couple with combined salary to pump $$ into the hobby.... envyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

^_^

• SRC Member

took some pics of my tank from office using my wireless webcam ... lol. finally managed to get it hooked up after struggling with the singtel mio modem settings for 4 days.

First one is before the lights came on... second one with daylight... the blue led is so blue everything turns blue in pictures.

post-12571-12762410701635_thumb.jpegpost-12571-12762410376238_thumb.jpeg

at least I know my fishes are alive and well..... picture quality is not that great but good enough to see all swimming around and having fun. LOL

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• SRC Member

took some pics of my tank from office using my wireless webcam ... lol. finally managed to get it hooked up after struggling with the singtel mio modem settings for 4 days.

First one is before the lights came on... second one with daylight... the blue led is so blue everything turns blue in pictures.

post-12571-12762410701635_thumb.jpegpost-12571-12762410376238_thumb.jpeg

at least I know my fishes are alive and well..... picture quality is not that great but good enough to see all swimming around and having fun. LOL

Interesting... I should get one too.... lol

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

it's a 2 prong approach .. although viewing the tank was a priority of getting it.. but when I'm overseas I can use it to check my house is ok AND make sure my tank is still running as per normal. LOL just gives me additional peace of mind .. hah... and best is.. I can access this on my IPHONE! :)

groupwavereversed.gif

so guys, now you know the nanny cam can be used on KIDS , maids.. and now.. FISH! LOL

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• SRC Member

it's a 2 prong approach .. although viewing the tank was a priority of getting it.. but when I'm overseas I can use it to check my house is ok AND make sure my tank is still running as per normal. LOL just gives me additional peace of mind .. hah... and best is.. I can access this on my IPHONE! :)

groupwavereversed.gif

so guys, now you know the nanny cam can be used on KIDS , maids.. and now.. FISH! LOL

How much did you pay for it? Can PM me the price if sensitive?

I am using StarHub, any idea if your camera support it?

Regards,

Billy Cheong