Desi & Ketchup 4x2.5x2 tank

desideria

• SRC Member

Nice list of livestock!

By the way, can add more .... :eyebrow:

Though, I am already reducing bio-load .... hahaha and feed less.

Sold off my biggest fish (African Flameback Angel) that looks like pregnant; but in fact ... it got fat.

But will be adding a couple of favourite tiny fish soon .... :rolleyes:

(-_-) Happy will do ... (o_o)

• SRC Member

Luke, you say you reduce bioload but actually from today's lunch yo'ure gonna ADD MORE!!!!!! LOL

No, I have already reduced a "big" angel;

and a couple of wrasses, when I can catch them;

Adding only 3 tiny fish;

hence overall is consider reducing bio-load.

Upgrade coming soon mah ..... I mean to my sump tank...

(-_-) Happy will do ... (o_o)

• SRC Member

I just YAYA into the office. ahhahahaha.... oooo I know what fish I am going to gun for next after my current batch of fishes stabalize ( pray)..... SUNBURST ANTHIAS! tongue.gif

and I just realise.. I forgot to tell my zouk story.. nvm.. another time. hahahahaha

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

I just YAYA into the office. ahhahahaha.... oooo I know what fish I am going to gun for next after my current batch of fishes stabalize ( pray)..... SUNBURST ANTHIAS! tongue.gif

and I just realise.. I forgot to tell my zouk story.. nvm.. another time. hahahahaha

just share here la.. you will shy one mehz??

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• SRC Member

iwarna got sunburst!...actually i prefer big size barletts...they look nicer...those small small ones, tak shiok...

u can tell it here if it's not RA...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

LOL my story is NOT AS INTERESTING as what you guys think hor... basically last yr november my philipino/german friend came and I went with him to Velvet Underground with 3 other friends.

Please note that I hardly go clubbing, before that outing in NOv 2009, the last time I had gone clubbing was about 1.5 years AGO! So I know shit about the clubbing scene.

At about 1am we hopped over to Zouk ( Ketchup was not with me as he doesn't like clubbing anyway) as I had NOT GONE into zouk ever ... my idiotic friend was already VERY HIGH and dancing like a goon, I only had 2 drinks so I was still sane...when suddenly my friend saw this young white guy near me and he yelled whilst going over and taking him by the arm : " HEEEYYY.... I want you to come meet my friend.... SHE LIKES YOU..."

My mouth just dropped and the young man looked at me and smiled and I was too shocked to say anything whilst my DRUNK friend said : YOU PEEPS HAVE FUN... then he danced away.. leaving me EYES and mouth wide open staring at the young man.

So ok lor, talk lor.. he say hi, I say hi... small chat.. then this guy's friend came over and he introed me to his friend who was also partially drunk..

AND HERE comes the clincher ... HE LOOKS AT ME UP AND DOWN... then he asks me this question :

" Are you a working girl?"

I thought he meant whether or not I was working... so I innocently looked at him in the eye and smiled and said : "YES"

ooh2.gif

He then proceeded to obviously look at me from head to toe twice.. and then he said in a bor chup manner : " I DOn't THINK SO".... then he walked off!!

I was like huh what did he mean by that.. how can he tell whether I work or not...laugh.gif

After a while I went home and it was only in the morning when I woke up and idea31.gif I REALISED HE was actually asking WHETHER OR NOT I WAS a Prostitute! ZOMG!!!!

AND I SAID YES!!!

I think I would have been stumped if he had slided up to me and asked me what was my RATE!!! Would I have been so blur to start mentally claculating my monthly salary and dividing it by the DAY?! OR HOUR?!

stuart.gifstuart.gifstuart.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

ROFL! I knew it straightaway when I saw 'Working girl" lol

And I want an alpha male to school together with the females :) and hopefully get along with my 2 lyretails. *cross fingers*

ahh, will just have to wait for next shipment. Siang we go together! buy 10 for $300, share 5 ea. :D

• SRC Member

ROFL! I knew it straightaway when I saw 'Working girl" lol

And I want an alpha male to school together with the females :) and hopefully get along with my 2 lyretails. *cross fingers*

ahh, will just have to wait for next shipment. Siang we go together! buy 10 for $300, share 5 ea. :D

ok..will wait for u...

no problem mixing barletts and lyretails...now my tank have 3 different types - lyretail (M & F), stocky/tricolour (cannot tell) and squareback.....

victor also have tiger tail anthias..but i dun know how to appreciate...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

ok here's some new vids of the tank which I just uploaded to youtube. took 3 vids couldn't decide which one to show so heck la show ALL 3 lor.

alamak can only post 2 at a time.. ok I post the other one in a seperate msg. LOLstuart.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• SRC Member
:wub::wub::wub:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer
tEc' date='01 May 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1272648755' post='905392']

beautiful lineatus.....envy.....can i pop by some day to see it? havent gt the chance to see a male with my eyes...lol

when you see them in real life your eyes will pop. the blue is very stunning.

lol hehe.... working girl.........

I have my own version ...... some guy ever approached me before (I was still a secondary student) and made friend with me.

Then 1 day, he called me, invited me to his place and asked me over the phone, hey are you "on" ?

(On is part of my dialect name)

I thought he was asking me if I was that person he was speaking to....... of course I said yes, i am....

luckily he realized that I am not getting his message and took a more direct route.

Asked if I am gay and wanted to make out with him......

!!!!! I hanged up immediately.......stuart.gif

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

I have my own version ...... some guy ever approached me before (I was still a secondary student) and made friend with me.

Then 1 day, he called me, invited me to his place and asked me over the phone, hey are you "on" ?

I thought he was asking me if I was that person he was speaking to....... of course I said yes, i am....

luckily he realized that I am not getting his message and took a more direct route.

:eyebrow::upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Member

NOW WHO IS THE GAY!!!! hahahaha... :evil:

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...