Weekly update -30th Nov to 6th Dec 09

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sealife still have some small yellow tangs...

Hahaha good ones! but i don't think "they" are small (if you know what i mean)....

Wow so fast blue yumas sold out? My my....hey where exactly is Jireh?

• Senior Reefer
any kind soul got a pic of the blue yuma ?

for a blue yuma to be available in light blue already is so rare wonder whats is e colour intensity for iwarna's batch.

blue yuma all sold out as of 7am lol. the thais took it. din manage to see what it looked like.

LCK 201 new shipments from Africa and Sri Lankan just arrived.

Listing will update later when I received the details. If you are looking for shark, you might want to drop by LCK 201.

i swa the shipment at LCK! at aorund 11+ got some very very nice proganthodes (unsure of spelling) butterflies..

• SRC Supporter
Hahaha good ones! but i don't think "they" are small (if you know what i mean)....

Wow so fast blue yumas sold out? My my....hey where exactly is Jireh?

Jireh is just slightly beside Qian hu....

LCK 201 new shipments from Africa and Sri Lankan just arrived.

Listing will update later when I received the details. If you are looking for shark, you might want to drop by LCK 201.

i swa the shipment at LCK! at aorund 11+ got some very very nice proganthodes (unsure of spelling) butterflies..

Popped down to LCK201 to have a look-see earlier in the evening since it was mentioned that the shipments were from Africa and Sri Lanka, my first time there, had to seek Lemon's directions :)

Saw:

Tangs - Yellow, Blue, Salfin and at least 2 other varieties whose names I do not know

Angels - Flames, Foxfaces

Clowns - Dark colored true clowns

Basslets - Royal Grammas, Gobis

Inverts - Cleaners, Fires (all huge ones)

Quite a fair bit of fishes in this shipment.

Corals - an entire tank of suncorals! Very very nice, wanted to grab one but was unsure if $50 quoted per piece (any piece with any number of heads) was a little overpriced + the fact that they had no NETs facilities there.

- the regular stuff like zoas etc.

In short, good shipment worth checking out. :)

PS: Anyone on the pricing of the suns? Damn tempted to get them ...

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

• Senior Reefer
Popped down to LCK201 to have a look-see earlier in the evening since it was mentioned that the shipments were from Africa and Sri Lanka, my first time there, had to seek Lemon's directions :)

Saw:

Tangs - Yellow, Blue, Salfin and at least 2 other varieties whose names I do not know

Angels - Flames, Foxfaces

Clowns - Dark colored true clowns

Basslets - Royal Grammas, Gobis

Inverts - Cleaners, Fires (all huge ones)

Quite a fair bit of fishes in this shipment.

Corals - an entire tank of suncorals! Very very nice, wanted to grab one but was unsure if $50 quoted per piece (any piece with any number of heads) was a little overpriced + the fact that they had no NETs facilities there.

u missed out the wrasses...

exquisite wrasse

radiant

leopard bipartitus

midas blennies

and proganthodes marcellae!!! argh what a beauty. plenty of them.

I think those are supersuns and the pricing is around there.

They have been there for quite some time already though.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

u missed out the wrasses...

exquisite wrasse

radiant

leopard bipartitus

midas blennies

and proganthodes marcellae!!! argh what a beauty. plenty of them.

Ah yes ... the wrasses, always have problems differentiating them from the Gobis pai say still noob. :paiseh:

I only remember seeing the Radiant Wrasses and the Midas Blennies. Didn't see any of the rest when I was there leh.

Proganthodes Marcellae aka African Butterfly? Shits must have mixed them up with the Foxfaces I saw, see lah another noob ID mistake. Yes plenty of them in the tank behind. One full tank of it. Or was it two?

Like I said, nice shipment, worth checking out. The PRC chicks manning the place don't seem to know the names of their LS though. Sigh.

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

they are nice person.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

they are nice person.

Errrm, totally no offence meant to the girls at all. Please don't take it the wrong way.

how how how. marcellae!!! should i get or should i not. t.t

YES! Go for it.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

how how how. marcellae!!! should i get or should i not. t.t

Trw lah ... you jump, I jump. But I jump the SuperSuns, not the Marcellaes hehheheh.

Might be going down trw afternoon. PM me if you wanna take the plunge. Don't wanna OT this thread.

• Senior Reefer
Trw lah ... you jump, I jump. But I jump the SuperSuns, not the Marcellaes hehheheh.

Might be going down trw afternoon. PM me if you wanna take the plunge. Don't wanna OT this thread.

really interested lei... but then reserving tank real estate for lineatus. hmm.... think i'll skip it.

Errrm, totally no offence meant to the girls at all. Please don't take it the wrong way.

no problem, i am not related to them...but if bigbird is around...he will be fuming.....lol.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

really interested lei... but then reserving tank real estate for lineatus. hmm.... think i'll skip it.

Ooooooh ... those are really nice. Now, where have I seen them before? Some LFS's display tank I think. Don't remember seeing any for sale before.

Yes if you're reserving space for the Lineatus, I'd say keep the lot to it over the Marcellae anytime man! :evil:

no problem, i am not related to them...but if bigbird is around...he will be fuming.....lol.

Who's Bigbird? And why would he be fuming? My colleague who was there with me spoke to a fellow reefer over the Sun tank, and he gave us pretty good advice on how to choose and how to keep them. Could he be the mysterious Bigbird? Heheheh :unsure: