what a terrible week.

terryansimon

first the cat. then my ex.

great. my handphone just went bonkers on me whilst I was typing a reply to Atreef. to make matters worse, I have to stay at home now to man the phone regarding relatives coming in from all over the world. no car for me. no going out for me. nobody can come over because "house is very messy"

crap. sorry guys. just need to b**ch a bit.

<_<:angry:

Atreef. I don't mean to fly your airplane. or at least I look like I'm trying to fly your aeroplane. do understand that at the end of the day, if even my girlfriend is barred from entering my house or coming anywhere near it for some weird reason to which I don't understand, I'm highly doubtful that you can come as well..

frankly, I don't see what is so messy about the house. mum is being paranoid again.

• SRC Member

Hey bro never knew you posted in Kopi-Tiam. Haha.. its a good place to KPKB right?

you still havent fly me aeroplane wat. Still expecting or hoping you to come in with your fren later tonight.

Then who knows maybe if you really Xfers the $$ over, then cannot say you fly aeroplane liao

Patience bro.. :)

• SRC Member

Send your mum to my place and she will redefine "messy" :lol: My stuff for the tank is all over my living room and bedroom. I have a BIG tub in the middle of the living room and she ain't too happy about it :lol: So don't say I never help you :lol:

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member
your living room with the two tubs huh... well me kitchen looks like it kanna bombed... kekekeke.. luckly me only kiving here alone... imagine with wife in... my head gone liao...

Wrong bro, the blue tub is those fibre type .. very big about 3 X 2 ft :lol: I have not used the ones I got from Gary :whistle

Like I said, this is the best time to do up your tank.. :P:lol:

• SRC Member
piangz... got any more or not huh?? I only need one of them to house me LR...

I got this tub from petmart in preparation for the tank transfer.. well worth the investment.. only $40..

• SRC Member
great and I just got screwed left right center by her for going down to transfer money to Atreef for the jerry can. I already feel bad enough for putting him off so many times.

Oh hi there, me just came back from PS.Went to fetch my girlfriend from her work.

Stoopid weather, drizzling and its cold burrrr.....

Terry, let me know when you coming ok?

Rough patch eh? Well, when the going gets tough, all we got to do is to think ....

"It could have been worse" ... :rolleyes:

Perhaps go do something you've been thinking of but haven't been able to ... or do outright silly...

Here's a suggestion, I have three words for you:

"Waterballoon" and "16th floor" :evil: