Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Sad huh.. One of the most established n active reefer giving up the hobby. Hope u'll be back bro!

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

• SRC Member

he will be back. just give him the time to settle down and he will be back in a bigger BOOMZ

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
he will be back. just give him the time to settle down and he will be back in a bigger BOOMZ

Yea a bigger BOOMZ All The Best Bro!!

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member
RedDevils. LCK this week have Hawaii shipment lai!!!! How arh???? Hehehe........ I will keep on SMS you until you can't tahan. Hehehe..... :eyebrow:

dun forget me too sonny :eyeblur:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer
Bro, we can always go lim kopi, chit chat. Sad to see you decomm, looking forward to u coming back in future! You will be happy to know many of your gems will be waiting for you to come back :eyebrow:

this morning ur very special zoas told me they miss u and ur tank. how? should i tell them the bad news? :(

this morning ur very special zoas told me they miss u and ur tank. how? should i tell them the bad news? :(

Wow talking zoas arh... Super rare man!!! Must be worth billion of dollar. Bro show some video leh. Hehehe..... :rolleyes:

Anyway in your good hands will have no issue till the return of the Devil.

• Senior Reefer
Wow talking zoas arh... Super rare man!!! Must be worth billion of dollar. Bro show some video leh. Hehehe..... :rolleyes:

Anyway in your good hands will have no issue till the return of the Devil.

hehe. yah talking zoas. from the one and only reddevilz. now u knwo why i so sad he decom. no more billion dollar gems

• SRC Supporter
OMG bro i was really stunned to see ur thread, nvr thought u would give up reefing. Wat a waste ur tank so nice liao!

hey bro, have more important things to settle. intend to settle down before 30,

no much time left married v ex ah!! LOL!

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Supporter
Sad to lose a good wrasse kaki (for now), i'm sure you'll be back stronger after you've achieved what's planned for. Cheers.

thanks bro,by then must learn alot from u regarding wrasse!!

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Supporter
wah i just know you haven even chiong lfs with you and you decide to quit , dang

haha bro, got chance 1 lah.. although i dont reef liao i stil will chiong with my kakis.. see also song mah haha.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Supporter
Sad to hear the you are decommisioning Red but I am sure you will be back some day :)

thanks bro. gd luck on ur new setup :)

cheers dude... everyone has to give up someday :)

yea bro, sad that haven really know u in person yet after so long. :)

Hi big Bro, so sad to hear that....hope you back in action.........cheers.............

haha, bro dont call me big bro lah. im just like any other reefer perhaps im older tts all :(

sad to noe tat bro...all the best!

thanks bro..

Sad huh.. One of the most established n active reefer giving up the hobby. Hope u'll be back bro!

hey bro thanks..

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Supporter
Thanks for all the feedback and advise that you had given me at my place.

Wishing you all the best.

Cheers

hey bro no problem.

feel free to let me know if u need help in future.

Oh my... this is sudden... just got to know you and you're out of the hobby? Better come back soon! :evil:

haha yea tts sad, no chance to chiong with a such a nice fella. but glad that i know u b4 i decom not too late :)

oh man..

just when i got to know you.. haha...

thanks for that zoa frag, doing well in my tank... :)

great, it will grow into a football size yea? :P

RedDevils. LCK this week have Hawaii shipment lai!!!! How arh???? Hehehe........ I will keep on SMS you until you can't tahan. Hehehe..... :eyebrow:

aiyo got alpha flame wrasse and 4 female package deal? LOL!

any thing for sale ?

yes most reserved. but alot more :)

Bro, we can always go lim kopi, chit chat. Sad to see you decomm, looking forward to u coming back in future! You will be happy to know many of your gems will be waiting for you to come back :eyebrow:

haha i dont have much gem lah. v common things in other reefers tank :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Moderators

Bro, is my pleasure and challenge to nurse them back. Great they are ok under my lousy tank. LOL

Hopefully they are still there when you are back in the hobby.

The best thing to happen is to know a really good friend like you who know what kind of person I'm. Thanks a million!!! :bow:

Tom

• SRC Supporter
Bro, is my pleasure and challenge to nurse them back. Great they are ok under my lousy tank. LOL

Hopefully they are still there when you are back in the hobby.

The best thing to happen is to know a really good friend like you who know what kind of person I'm. Thanks a million!!! :bow:

thanks bro :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

still couldn't accept it!!

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

what you can do is tempt me not to cry with frags... :cry: