LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member

for the Lemon tea,

thank you for it. deeply appreciates your kind generosity. :wub:

post-3663-1257548736_thumb.jpg

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
i love how u added the "the" infront of lemon tea. nice! :D

:upsidedown:

=============================================

wow is tt the favia tt lemon poisoned so many ppl with? :eyebrow: bro you crop alot to get tt eh? nice!

yeah thats the one, crop quite a large bit but lucky that fella is located at relatively front of the tank so i can zoom in all the way. :eyeblur:

and Zhiming, what white balance you used to take the shot for your tank? i seem to get stuck with it. tell me about your shutter speed and apeture you normally use as well.

THE PICTURE IS NOT BAD BUT LOOK ABIT ON THE DARK SIDE :paiseh:

:paiseh: i agree Alex but dun believe what you see too bro. :lol:

thanks bro,

keep them well, im sure u can and thanks for taking over these fellas.

:eyeblur:

of course will do, keep until you come back for it. <_<

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
IS THE SAME ZOA CORRECT ?

hey Alex, I think so, it looks smiliar to mine.

• SRC Member

I normally open my aperture wide at 3.5 (I don't own any primes yet... no $$ hahaa)

My shutter for fishes is at least 1/80, if not 1/100. Corals can afford to go lower, sometimes even 1/30, but either need to have v. stable hands or tripod. ISO setting normally at 400, sometimes 800. White balance is either at auto or the cloudy day one. I post process my pictures to change the temperature, coz they no matter how i adjust, white balance doesn't come out right all the time.

disclaimer: I never change saturation :P

• SRC Member
I normally open my aperture wide at 3.5 (I don't own any primes yet... no $$ hahaa)

My shutter for fishes is at least 1/80, if not 1/100. Corals can afford to go lower, sometimes even 1/30, but either need to have v. stable hands or tripod. ISO setting normally at 400, sometimes 800. White balance is either at auto or the cloudy day one. I post process my pictures to change the temperature, coz they no matter how i adjust, white balance doesn't come out right all the time.

disclaimer: I never change saturation :P

thank you and i do agree, the white balance is a tricky part. i got much to learn from you, lets talk about it more when we met one another.

and i have got no money to own primes too :lol:

• SRC Member

In response to Zen,

Eagle eye. these fellas are not as hard to find as it used to be already. :wub:

post-3663-1257624822_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
thank you and i do agree, the white balance is a tricky part. i got much to learn from you, lets talk about it more when we met one another.

and i have got no money to own primes too :lol:

I love eagle eyes! Lol Im not pro la... But would really love to improve my skills too! Next time you are going down to any lfs jio me along! But I only restricted to weekends, unless got major shipment

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

tortoise zoas from LCK weeks back. it was meant to share with a friend.

post-3663-1259181961_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

blue hornets :wub: again meant to share with that friend. :(

post-3663-1259182046_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

was told its candy apple red.

but look not quite the same as compared to those in zoaID

but still, thanks Bro.

*cropped*

post-3663-1259182163_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

radioactive dragon eye.

these fellas grow quite abit since I got it back.

*cropped*

post-3663-1259182278_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

was told its predator paly.

grow a few babies at the edge since the day i took this picture. ^_^

post-3663-1259182364_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Nightmare paly, couldnt get a good shot due to its placement.

grow 1 baby poly out of 3 since I took this picture. :peace: thanks bro

post-3663-1259182554_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

black face.

effort from lemon tea for collecting. thanks bro, but i still hope all your cell culture got contaiminated :lol:

post-3663-1259183017_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

my naughty laboutei from aussie. got it from RD.

what you looking punk?

post-3663-1259183132_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259183204_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

the king in my tank minus away the AT.

chasing all other wrasse. never give face to any of it despite it's size. this baby is always on the move and fast.

thats all for now. back to my stem cells notes.... :snore:

post-3663-1259183368_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259183380_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
then why nv share with your fren?

:whistle

my friend very unfortunate.

got murdered by marriage plans. sad hor? :lol: