LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member

LaW, where you going for photography trip?

hi ketchup,

im going to yun nan and some other parts of china. perphas can hook up a China baby there.

opps please dun tell my secondary intention to my gf :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

you want china babe or china baby? later get in trouble for trafficking. :pirate:

as long as its a pretty pretty lady will be fit for the task. :lol:

no worries on trafficking. one or more located in China, and one in Singapore.

just nice and sweet :eyebrow:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Hohoho... naughty naughty! :eyebrow:

hi Eugene,

hope you are well. i believe you are one naughty fella too ^_^

• SRC Member

Yunnan should be nice... who is leading the trip?

i hope so. my camera kakis together with some other school mates.

want to join? :phone:

• SRC Supporter

HI bro,

just to check, did you use a "Micro" lens to take the close up shot ? Was thinking of getting one "Micro" lens and one portrial lens to complete the lens collection for now.

as long as its a pretty pretty lady will be fit for the task. :lol:

no worries on trafficking. one or more located in China, and one in Singapore.

just nice and sweet :eyebrow:

Later you get buy/try 1 get 1 free! Got babe and baby too.

• SRC Member

Law,

ketchup went to china so often the last 5 years because of his job... he has had tons of opportunity to see mei mei.. one time he say he go to KTV with HUNDREDS of mei mei....

rolleyes.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

Law,

ketchup went to china so often the last 5 years because of his job... he has had tons of opportunity to see mei mei.. one time he say he go to KTV with HUNDREDS of mei mei....

rolleyes.gif

yeah desi, while ketch is away you got a lot of time to see kor kor too...hehehehehehehehehhehehe *wink*

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

• SRC Member

yeah desi, while ketch is away you got a lot of time to see kor kor too...hehehehehehehehehhehehe *wink*

where got korkors... she only see uncles la... :P

also didi-s as seen from the previous outing thread. hehehe :P

• SRC Member

Law,

rolleyes.gif

haha did you pull his ear or kick him when he is back? :lol:

you sound you did.

• SRC Member

HI bro,

just to check, did you use a "Micro" lens to take the close up shot ? Was thinking of getting one "Micro" lens and one portrial lens to complete the lens collection for now.

hey Larry,

yeah, i take close up with marco. as i find cropping would be rather tedious :P

so yes, taking focus in things extremely close is very very fun.

you will see many things beyond with what you can see now on the corals.

having a marco lens is greatly recommended by me.

and a marco lens like 60mm makes good potrait lens. many people use marco for portrait.

Later you get buy/try 1 get 1 free! Got babe and baby too.

choi! anyway just kidding only la. never had these intentions. *cough* *cough*

ahh... not this year , went cambodia in Jan and now new job have no leave. Enjoy your trip and rem to share the photos!

thats rather mean for your new job so its better be better paying. ok i will! im interested in cambodia too, you got pic to share share too? is it still dangerous down there at the "temple ang ko ang ko?

• SRC Member

hey Larry,

yeah, i take close up with marco. as i find cropping would be rather tedious :P

so yes, taking focus in things extremely close is very very fun.

you will see many things beyond with what you can see now on the corals.

having a marco lens is greatly recommended by me.

and a marco lens like 60mm makes good potrait lens. many people use marco for portrait.

choi! anyway just kidding only la. never had these intentions. *cough* *cough*

thats rather mean for your new job so its better be better paying. ok i will! im interested in cambodia too, you got pic to share share too? is it still dangerous down there at the "temple ang ko ang ko?

Angkor Wat is nice but i really prefers the villages and the river. Sometimes, people, especially those in SG, will really learn to appreciate life after seeing what the people in Cambodia has to go through on a daily basis.

My photos all still not process.. when i process and post then let you know.. We may be organising a photo exhibition for the participants. :)

• SRC Member

Angkor Wat is nice but i really prefers the villages and the river. Sometimes, people, especially those in SG, will really learn to appreciate life after seeing what the people in Cambodia has to go through on a daily basis.

My photos all still not process.. when i process and post then let you know.. We may be organising a photo exhibition for the participants. :)

my teacher years back show me what he took in angkor wat. theres still fighting there for the temple. he took some picture where by the wall for blood stains. the pictures tells alot of what happened there. but it was many many years back, i dunno about the situation now.

and that sound really great. im looking forward to it. do you mind making an effort to keep me noted on that? thanks alot ketchup.

Law ah law, is your macro lens canon mount....? I always wanted to try before I plunge into getting one....

im a nikonian for the time being not a "toa pao sian" yet :lol:

• SRC Member

Hi LaW, will keep you update if we have exhibition and when i upload the pics.

Angkor wat is very peaceful now. Basically the place is run by the Unesco i think. All the foreign archaeologists are helping with the restoration work. The highest level of the temple is now closed to public access.

• SRC Member

Hi LaW, will keep you update if we have exhibition and when i upload the pics.

Angkor wat is very peaceful now. Basically the place is run by the Unesco i think. All the foreign archaeologists are helping with the restoration work. The highest level of the temple is now closed to public access.

appreciate the kind gesture. and glad that the fight there is resolved.

:peace:

• SRC Member

found one more.

getting crowded with zoas. might replace them for some SPS

post-3663-12728199543697_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

found one more.

getting crowded with zoas. might replace them for some SPS

nice! miami vice growth is good. how's the colour holding up? i find mine turned brown very easily after awhile and have trouble holding the blue.