LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Supporter
Sure bro, anytime. I still haf an appointment with your tank too......always wanted to view it in person...

Bro u bet... his tank got a smothing effect therapy!!! Whenever I visit his place, will just want to sit in front of his tank and chit chat... hahaha....

• SRC Member
Sure bro, anytime. I still haf an appointment with your tank too......always wanted to view it in person...

you are always welcome, do be my guess. :phone:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
Bro u bet... his tank got a smothing effect therapy!!! Whenever I visit his place, will just want to sit in front of his tank and chit chat... hahaha....

hey Jim,

thank you for the kind words :bow:, felt glad that you find it having therapeutic effect as well.

do be my guest again soon, i enjoy chatting with you as well. :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
you are always welcome, do be my guess. :phone:

guest i mean :P

• SRC Member
hi "Eugene",

thanks. but i do hope my break is 4yrs long. :angel:

What is going to happen to your tank if you take a break of 4 years??? :whistle

Very nice tank... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

Really? then i must go there in person. When u wana to go?? Perhaps we can arrange and pay law a visit next week? And after that we can go boon lay market for nasi lemak, bbq sting ray and 'wu xiang'. hahha Errm..Law are u hafing ur exams? if so then another time lor...

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

Really? then i must go there in person. When u wana to go?? Perhaps we can arrange and pay law a visit next week? And after that we can go boon lay market for nasi lemak, bbq sting ray and 'wu xiang'. hahha Errm..Law are u hafing ur exams? if so then another time lor...

I am keen is LaW is ok :)

count me in. :)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
the aussie hammers looks like jelly beans!

hey jeremy,

i think they look like jelly beans too. :lol:

• SRC Member
VERY NICE N COLOURFUL TANK :wub::bow::bow::bow:

Hi Alex,

thanks, but to be honest. it was far from your standards. your level was what i trying to achieve.

and i would like to take this opportunity to thank you for teaching and giving me valuable insight of both reef and non-reef related materials. :bow::bow::bow:

take care bro, hope you will be happy in the days to come.

im sure you will when u start ur family. :rolleyes:

and remember kui chap next week.

• SRC Member
What is going to happen to your tank if you take a break of 4 years??? :whistle

Very nice tank... :eyebrow:

hey Peter!

its been a while. thank you for the kind words.

it will be either left to run with minimal effort or going thru a tear down.

well... i need to sacrifice something time consuming for GMS. if i ever have the chance to enter, i will be happily bidding goodbye to whatever i have in my tank. ^_^

• SRC Member

Hi Chris,

next week is fine as it is going to be my 1 week recess break period. do let me know when you guys are coming. boon lay nasi lemak and bbq is a fantastic idea. :P do come do come :lol:

• SRC Member
I am keen is LaW is ok :)

count me in. :)

Hi Jacky,

of course i'm okay. do come. ^_^

• SRC Member

the concept of hammers acting as trees is interesting!.. did u drill holes specially to fit them?

so your the one clearing the aussies corals at CF lol

Brown SPS > Kinder Surprise

White SPS = Kinder Surprise after expiry date

Assumption killed the dinosaurs, they didnt have test kits.

• SRC Supporter
Hi Bro, what abt this cming wed evening?? Law u okay on that day??

sigh, i next week super bz, cos i m involved in the Careers Fair at Suntec... from Thur to Sunday.. weekend burnt... Mon to wed need to prepare all the logistic works... ahhhhhh.....u guys can go ahead... sigh.

sigh, i next week super bz, cos i m involved in the Careers Fair at Suntec... from Thur to Sunday.. weekend burnt... Mon to wed need to prepare all the logistic works... ahhhhhh.....u guys can go ahead... sigh.

Okay, probably might bump into you this weekend at career fair. haha.....so Jacky, wed evening you okay??

• SRC Member
the concept of hammers acting as trees is interesting!.. did u drill holes specially to fit them?

so your the one clearing the aussies corals at CF lol

Hi KY,

thanks! ehhh only clear the euphyllia la. :lol:

i drilled 1/4" holes into the rock and used a 1/4" hard pipe for air pump epoxy-ed to the rock of corals and "slot" them in.

• SRC Member
Hi Bro, what abt this cming wed evening?? Law u okay on that day??

Hi Chris,

Im cool with wed evening.

• SRC Member

hi Jim,

that sound bad. we could arrange something again.

• SRC Supporter
Okay, probably might bump into you this weekend at career fair. haha.....so Jacky, wed evening you okay??

haha... if any of u r free, come and look for me at booth 653. LOL......

• SRC Supporter
hi Jim,

that sound bad. we could arrange something again.

part and parcel of work, my record was all the 4 weekends burnt, work 28 days straight without a single day off or rest!!!!!

evening, I have up to 7pm. After that is babysitting time.

Why dun you go ahead and arrange and I try to get approval from CO to join.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

evening, I have up to 7pm. After that is babysitting time.

Why dun you go ahead and arrange and I try to get approval from CO to join.

Hi bro, yap i meeting law this wed. Most probably i go after 7pm as mine is a OPC. hehe....u keep us posted if permission is granted from ya CO...