LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member
:eyeblur: WOW !...super-duper AT. When & Where did U buy the gemster mate ? :eyebrow:

thanks bro, the tear drop still need to grow more to be a eye poping candy fish for me.

2 months old in my tank. got it from LCK.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
:upsidedown: Its neighboring mate looked 'guilty'... :eyebrow:

i think more to the african pink face exquisite or laboutei. either this 2. the 1 beside got no guts as yet :lol:

omg bro, the naoko looks damn good! Amazing finnage!

hey thanks. armani hair style now, no longer mohawk

No exam arh. Or doing something to release your stress? Better get back to your books.

i still can spend these times. thanks for the flame.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
enjoy the frags law. nice playing game with u :) come again some time. next time i make my lili wear more "nicer" outfits kk? :P

glued it onto the rocks. opened a little before my lights were off. thanks for that.

• SRC Member
enjoy the frags law. nice playing game with u :) come again some time. next time i make my lili wear more "nicer" outfits kk? :P

btw, thank you for the game cheating, weird fetish introduction of yours. and most of all, your wonderful guidance on road directions to your house. simply fantastic. you are one broken GPRS. <_< instead of guiding me to your place, you guide me away!!!

• Senior Reefer
btw, thank you for the game cheating, weird fetish introduction of yours. and most of all, your wonderful guidance on road directions to your house. simply fantastic. you are one broken GPRS. <_< instead of guiding me to your place, you guide me away!!!

what fetish.... you enjoyed it too ok? good thing i didnt show u the BOOM outfit. save it for next time ;) u sure haba haba haba hahaha.

oh thanks! i know my directing skills top notch 1. next time let me know if u need more navigation guides :P

• SRC Member

what's up?

post-3663-1260223422_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

royal gamma, Gramma loreto

post-3663-1260223645_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1260223670_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Flame Angel, Centropyge loricula

Algae lover. But a flame hater also.

hope it wont touch on my corals. So far, so good. Didn't whack my zoas, prata and brain etc.

post-3663-1260223788_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
what fetish.... you enjoyed it too ok? good thing i didnt show u the BOOM outfit. save it for next time ;) u sure haba haba haba hahaha.

oh thanks! i know my directing skills top notch 1. next time let me know if u need more navigation guides :P

yeah la yeah la. i enjoyed it somehow. but i prefer real deal.

• Senior Reefer
yeah la yeah la. i enjoyed it somehow. but i prefer real deal.

ur brain. dirtier than my toilet bowl.

anyway! going for exam now. talk to u tonight or smth. cya! and i have frags for you to collect. talk to u later.

• Senior Reefer
can i chop the lose frags first :P

haha. chop lor. but dunno if u like or not. have a purple + greenish bicolour yuma. open up very big and stinging my blasto... if i cant find elsewhere to stick it might pass to u or law.

• SRC Member
haha. chop lor. but dunno if u like or not. have a purple + greenish bicolour yuma. open up very big and stinging my blasto... if i cant find elsewhere to stick it might pass to u or law.

Still got FOC Yuma to give... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

:upsidedown:'Flame Hater'...apa ini ??? ;)

Flame Angel, Centropyge loricula

Algae lover. But a flame hater also.

hope it wont touch on my corals. So far, so good. Didn't whack my zoas, prata and brain etc.

post-2609-1261063403_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
:upsidedown:'Flame Hater'...apa ini ??? ;)

meaning it dont like my flame wrasse. <_<

• SRC Member

was trying to take the zoas behind, but this fella decided to be extra.

post-3663-1261084301_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

one more, hes pretty cute.

post-3663-1261084366_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

finally the fella out of the way.

post-3663-1261084436_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

by request. you know who you are! :lol:

gotto abit more.

post-3663-1261084602_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

shiny blue~

post-3663-1261084766_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

under just blue. :wub:

post-3663-1261084815_thumb.jpg