Shengyuan's Mantis Tank

shengyuan

very nice. I always find M shrimp ugly.

But this fella has a fiery red tone which makes it very classy.

nice colouration.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Supporter
asap. all I need now is air pump, wavemaker, water, live rocks and more black sand. when are you going lfs? :)

shld be this wkend,or even tmr.

can u pm me ur no. again? or u have my no. still sms me. i discuss with my kaki first :P

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member
see and touch can?

i know muz pay $ LOL!

see when i go east side,muz visit ur tank too! hope ur project has started :P

Aiyo... even if I'm paid to touch I still won't do it. :P I still want my fingers, ya know?

I want to try out the LED lights first before I embark on the project, so its not happening anytime soon. How's yours doing? Boring phase will be over soon, so lun ah!

Videos, bro, videos! We all want to see the mantis in action! :evil:

Aiyo... even if I'm paid to touch I still won't do it. :P I still want my fingers, ya know?

I want to try out the LED lights first before I embark on the project, so its not happening anytime soon. How's yours doing? Boring phase will be over soon, so lun ah!

actually yesterday I camped at the tank for hours with a camera and a camel shrimp inside! and the bugger didn't even attempt to attack the shrimp. I asked Henry after that and he said it was probably because the mantis is going to molt soon so he won't whack anything

actually yesterday I camped at the tank for hours with a camera and a camel shrimp inside! and the bugger didn't even attempt to attack the shrimp. I asked Henry after that and he said it was probably because the mantis is going to molt soon so he won't whack anything

Learn something new again. does make some sense though.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Supporter

haha..if u do come to my area do drop by my plc.. the led is nice..but its different from commercial ones.

keep me updated on ya project! :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed