peacemaker's Office Nano 3

peacemaker

• Senior Reefer

Yeah, I read about that. Its very fortunate for us that this beauty is much more affordable locally. All thanks to Aunty, who gave the last piece to me. :bow:

yup haha. We're very lucky because stuff like this don't happen at all. Rare, newly discovered species usually are ridiculously expensive and ship to japan. but because they are very common and are within our reach, we get them.

there are plenty of rare new fishes that i want but are too ex and rare...

anyway, enjoy your naoko. there will be plenty more to come hehe

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new favorite! :wub:

this fella is not a jumper?

what are your fishes stocklist?

Edited by jackywongto

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Right now, I have the following:

1x Helfrichi goby

2x True percs

1x super fat yellow wrasse

2x Neon Gobies

1x Royal Gramma

1x Naoko wrasse

1x Electric blue hermit

I might take the remaining Yashia (now in my IQ3) back to the office tank. Still thinking...

I might take the remaining Yashia (now in my IQ3) back to the office tank. Still thinking...

remaining... meaning the other died??

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

Right now, I have the following:

1x Helfrichi goby

2x True percs

1x super fat yellow wrasse

2x Neon Gobies

1x Royal Gramma

1x Naoko wrasse

1x Electric blue hermit

wow, quite a stock list you got there bro! any trouble with controlling the phosphate and nitrates? (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

wow, quite a stock list you got there bro! any trouble with controlling the phosphate and nitrates? (:

I think his stocking level is reasonable leh, relative to the tank size - in fact the fishes are all quite tiny haha.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Its funny... my nitrates & phosphates are hardly detectable (using Salifert), but I still have algae issues. Maybe I'm just a lazy reefer who doesn't want to clean the tank glass at all? :upsidedown:

Yea... used to be a pair, but the other decided to do some carpet surfing.

dropped yours into my tank to pair them up :)

Why don't we do an exchange? You try to pair the Yashias, while I try to pair the Helfrichis? :P

lol! I second this exchange! HAHA! :P

hahaha, on 2nd thought, yeah it's a reasonable stocklist. I am just a little paranoid over the stocklist because I'm planning to keep SPS in my tank hence the need for a low bioload whereas for yourself, zoas, nutrients level does not cause much a big deal to them. In fact, sometimes more is merrier! hahaha :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Why don't we do an exchange? You try to pair the Yashias, while I try to pair the Helfrichis? :P

... dang initiated wrong proposal..... damn.....

**bang head against the table.....

• Senior Reefer

wah pairing yasha easy, you can tell their sexes. pair helfrichi very difficult lol.

wow bro nice fish u have and the colours of ur coral... :welldone::groupwavereversed:

anyway my neon goby MIA liao... :pinch: maybe eaten by my fish.. :cry:

PS. if u want to let go ur Naoko wrasse let me know..kee kee

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

• SRC Member

Sigh... very sad day for me. My Naoko died... :cry2:

I'm kinda puzzled. It was very active and feeding well. The only fish that he is probably afraid of is the yellow wrasse, but it can't be bothered with him at all, and I did not see any chasing, so aggression is ruled out.

Feeling quite miserable as it has started to become one of my favorites...

• SRC Member

wow bro nice fish u have and the colours of ur coral... :welldone::groupwavereversed:

anyway my neon goby MIA liao... :pinch: maybe eaten by my fish.. :cry:

PS. if u want to let go ur Naoko wrasse let me know..kee kee

Naoko bo liao... neon still have. Let me know if you're interested.

• Senior Reefer

Sigh... very sad day for me. My Naoko died... :cry2:

I'm kinda puzzled. It was very active and feeding well. The only fish that he is probably afraid of is the yellow wrasse, but it can't be bothered with him at all, and I did not see any chasing, so aggression is ruled out.

Feeling quite miserable as it has started to become one of my favorites...

sad to hear.

this is an extremely hardy fish.... it makes no sense for it to die like this. they dont suffer from internal parasites or decompression problems. they're as hardy as any other shallow water wrasse.

very strange

• SRC Member

sad to hear.

this is an extremely hardy fish.... it makes no sense for it to die like this. they dont suffer from internal parasites or decompression problems. they're as hardy as any other shallow water wrasse.

very strange

I'm clueless... not giving up keeping it though.