peacemaker's Office Nano 3

peacemaker

• SRC Member
Thank you for this info!

No problem. Prices are from Cathay Photo. Not sure about whether any other photo shops are selling the original and what their prices are.

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Some bad news... 2 of my blue legged hermits died. I'm still clueless why, but I suspect they did not adapt well to the temperature change (my A/C is switched off at 6pm, and my fan switches on, but it switch was loose and it didn't function for 2 days till I discovered the problem, hence the temp change).

Photo in memory of these guys...

post-13914-1258178519_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Random shots... I was trigger happy. :blush:

Still unable to get the true blue stripe of the neon goby... definitely much more intense in-person.

Nasa snail working on the sand bed.

Some growth on the Sunflowers. Slow, but growing little by little.

My trusty old "durian" GSP! Doesn't grow that much though, but I don't mind. Have read in other forums that the growth for these guys are so wide spread they want to get rid of it, so I like how it is for mine, remaining as a one piece "durian" shell. :P

post-13914-1258178910_thumb.jpg

post-13914-1258178988_thumb.jpg

post-13914-1258179032_thumb.jpg

post-13914-1258179237_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Yashia gobies. I am most relieved and happy to see these guys again! Really shy fellas... :wub:

very nice. Might get that next :)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
very nice. Might get that next :)

Gobies are hot favourites for nano tanks as they remain small. Yashias will be a wonderful addition to your tank, but I would be cautious as your aggressive fishes like the Royal Gramma will be checking these guys out!

Gobies are hot favourites for nano tanks as they remain small. Yashias will be a wonderful addition to your tank, but I would be cautious as your aggressive fishes like the Royal Gramma will be checking these guys out!

I have 3 gobies in my tank already :P

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member
I have 3 gobies in my tank already :P

Yup! Yashias are really shy gobies, and esp when the Royal Gramma has established a territory in your tank, they will be easy targets. I lost quite a few due to my aggressive resident percs in the past. They did not dare to come out to feed and starved to death.

Yup! Yashias are really shy gobies, and esp when the Royal Gramma has established a territory in your tank, they will be easy targets. I lost quite a few due to my aggressive resident percs in the past. They did not dare to come out to feed and starved to death.

wow... k.

mine are still good for the time being.

The Tangaroa goby and randall goby always stayed at the front of the sandbed just to wait for food.

• SRC Member
Some bad news... 2 of my blue legged hermits died. I'm still clueless why, but I suspect they did not adapt well to the temperature change (my A/C is switched off at 6pm, and my fan switches on, but it switch was loose and it didn't function for 2 days till I discovered the problem, hence the temp change).

Photo in memory of these guys...

Oh my... one of them was still alive after all this time! I did some shifting of my rocks over the weekend, and it probably freed it to roam in the front. :paiseh: