Weekly Update - 7th Sep to 13th Sep 09

• SRC Member

Do you know how much they sell the coral beauty angel or the rusty angel at reborn?

girlone.png

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer
Some nice zoos ( blue, red and other colours), as well as some other corals at Reborn.

Fishes are

1)Multibarred angel - got ard 5 pieces

2)female watanabei angel

3)powder brown tang

4)powder black tang

5)tomini tang

6)clarkii clown

7)rusty angel

8)half black angel

9)coral beauty angel

10)bi- colour angel- Saw a pair in one of the coral tank

11)sohal tang

12)vlamingii tang

sh** can't remember the other fishes, guess I am getting older

lemme help u bro!

they also have

long nose butterfly

threadfin butterfly

juv emperor

juv koran

green chromis

assorted damsels

flagfin angel

many many baby and small sized clowns (so cute i had to get one)

pyajama cardinals

algae blenny

blue tangs

pearl scale butterflyfish

corals have

white xenias

green and orange chalice (yummy!)

acan maxima

blue seafan

purple seafan

many colourful zoas

clove polyps

cauliflowers

red rhyzos

and.... the rest i also forgot.

and to answer bro digiman's question,

the assuie clowns at RD are only black occelaris. all of them come in pairs with varying intensity of blackness. small sizes too.

• SRC Supporter

Thanks Bro Lemon n RedDevils....

haha.. look like I die die today have to go CF after work liao.... 1.5hrs more to go.... ahhhhh .......

need these 6 lines to help me clear those irritating hairline blood worms on my sandbed.... vacuum them all!!!!

• Senior Reefer
Thanks Bro Lemon n RedDevils....

haha.. look like I die die today have to go CF after work liao.... 1.5hrs more to go.... ahhhhh .......

need these 6 lines to help me clear those irritating hairline blood worms on my sandbed.... vacuum them all!!!!

becareful. they are very aggresssive when comfortable in ur tank. and they might not even bother eating those worms in your sand. its a risk you'll have to take.

• SRC Member

Erm.. sharing my experience and letting other reefers know about this [not trying to flame, just sharing]

Went to the shop beside Qianhu to shop, thinking that the shop might have been better. went into the shop, choosed a few lifestock, a guy [young chap] came and help to put the fishes into the small bag.

he took around erm.. 10 minutes to pack a few fishes, i went back to take a look, normally, when turning the rubber band to tie up the plastic bag, they should turn the rubber band in circle.. instead of TURNING THE BAG IN CIRCLE, the livestock i purchased just went through a tsunami.my heart sank and am quite affected by how unprofessionally my lifestock is packed.

went home after paying, and 1 x bag is deflated, tried to acclimate a while and it doesn't look good. tried putting in and you all should picture how it end.

it's not about the price of the fish [thought it's a few more dollar higher then pasir ris], it's how the livestock is handled.

Am really turn off and affected by it, will NEVER EVER go patronized the shop again.

• Senior Reefer
Erm.. sharing my experience and letting other reefers know about this [not trying to flame, just sharing]

Went to the shop beside Qianhu to shop, thinking that the shop might have been better. went into the shop, choosed a few lifestock, a guy [young chap] came and help to put the fishes into the small bag.

he took around erm.. 10 minutes to pack a few fishes, i went back to take a look, normally, when turning the rubber band to tie up the plastic bag, they should turn the rubber band in circle.. instead of TURNING THE BAG IN CIRCLE, the livestock i purchased just went through a tsunami.my heart sank and am quite affected by how unprofessionally my lifestock is packed.

went home after paying, and 1 x bag is deflated, tried to acclimate a while and it doesn't look good. tried putting in and you all should picture how it end.

it's not about the price of the fish [thought it's a few more dollar higher then pasir ris], it's how the livestock is handled.

Am really turn off and affected by it, will NEVER EVER go patronized the shop again.

u mean THAT shop? pfft.. had terrible experience with them. never visiting them there again too..

• SRC Member

OMG that's how they handle their livestock?! Horrible!! :o I was about to pay them a visit that day which luckily i did not.I should stick with the shop i regularly patronise now after reading your post.I'm so sorry that your fish died

girlone.png

u mean THAT shop? pfft.. had terrible experience with them. never visiting them there again too..

ya agreed i got carrot for very old broken venturi marco skimmer for 100 pump shaft also broke one

and the tank also leak one give up hope on them liao and their exp also not that good told me to start putting LS after 2weeks when i face LS die haiz sad

• Senior Reefer
ya agreed i got carrot for very old broken venturi marco skimmer for 100 pump shaft also broke one

and the tank also leak one give up hope on them liao and their exp also not that good told me to start putting LS after 2weeks when i face LS die haiz sad

they told me can put LS after 3 days. -__-