Weekly Update - 7th Sep to 13th Sep 09

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer

few of these very beautiful wrasses. not sure of ID but looks very very very similar to yellow wrasse. except for the different colour. my guess its some halichoeres wrasse.

regretted not getting one.

post-15755-1252570310_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

apart from those, there are the usuals.

many copperbands. S M L

majestic

50 cent coin size yellow tang. only have 2 when i got there.

jans pipefish

assorted gobies.

hectori and rainfordi gobies

small foxfaces, yellow wrasse.

clowns

yellow belly regal. one smallish sized one. about 2-3 inches. still have the occelated spot on the dorsal fin. onizuka, u should check it out.

flame angels

marble starfishes

etc..etc

• SRC Member

yellow belly regal. one smallish sized one. about 2-3 inches. still have the occelated spot on the dorsal fin. onizuka, u should check it out. <-- dont snatch from me! i calling auntie liao :pirate:

and thx lemon for the wonderful field report, can be recce team for army and reporter for CNN. give us reefers info so we wont make a wasted trip!

:bow:

• Senior Reefer
yellow belly regal. one smallish sized one. about 2-3 inches. still have the occelated spot on the dorsal fin. onizuka, u should check it out. <-- dont snatch from me! i calling auntie liao :pirate:

and thx lemon for the wonderful field report, can be recce team for army and reporter for CNN. give us reefers info so we wont make a wasted trip!

:bow:

aunty is not there today =( you're welcome haha. the regal quite nice. only worry is that it might not be small enough for you. since its about 3 inches+- but still have the juv markings.

few of these very beautiful wrasses. not sure of ID but looks very very very similar to yellow wrasse. except for the different colour. my guess its some halichoeres wrasse.

regretted not getting one.

Nice... Rarely seen... It is a Halichoeres trispilus if not wrong...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

first up, one very beautiful mitratus. saw it pecking some algae and looks very curious and healthy!

Wat's the size and price?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Anyone know wat clownfish is at RD new aussie shipment apart from black occellaris? Thank You.

Also got sms Iwarna yest got Bali fish and corals shipment, and RB has phili fish and bali soft coral shipment. So we can expect some updates over the weekends...

Some nice zoos ( blue, red and other colours), as well as some other corals at Reborn.

Fishes are

1)Multibarred angel - got ard 5 pieces

2)female watanabei angel

3)powder brown tang

4)powder black tang

5)tomini tang

6)clarkii clown

7)rusty angel

8)half black angel

9)coral beauty angel

10)bi- colour angel- Saw a pair in one of the coral tank

11)sohal tang