MWTS: Powder Blue Tang

orsony

bro, serious that you can hold for me.....hehehe....if yes.....interested....lol.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

bro, serious that you can hold for me.....hehehe....if yes.....interested....lol.

For you definitely can. Cos I know it in good hands. Can supply some fish food during holding period??? Hehehe... If not will charge you for holding cost. Hehehe.... So how????

flame hit by fin erosion disease.left 1 only bro,thks.

hows ur beauty angels getting on?

Recently 2 casualty because of chiller failure. One flame angel and a potter. Very hurt pain. Just bought 2 flame angels for replacement. Still waiting for the potter.

Wa $50 for a ich free, feeding, healthy powder blue is v reasonable to me even if the fish is not from maldive but from bali. Wat's the use of being able to get the fish at $20 but u have to try 5 times to succeed (i personally tried 4 times long time ago and still gave up in the end!).

All the best to your new AT (AT is the most beautiful but difficult tang). Upz.

on but i can't 100% guarantee cos me not god but will try my very best to feed and take care the fish.....hehe. wat food u want....hehe.

For you definitely can. Cos I know it in good hands. Can supply some fish food during holding period??? Hehehe... If not will charge you for holding cost. Hehehe.... So how????

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• Moderators
on but i can't 100% guarantee cos me not god but will try my very best to feed and take care the fish.....hehe. wat food u want....hehe.

i know you will take it.. LOL

BTW, if u decided otherwise.. I take ok.

Bro Orsony,

No worries. I just giving my 2 cts worth. Personally, I don't like people jumping into other people sales and comment unless that person is a know pilot, etc.

I prefer to PM them if I had any queries and give the TS a chance whether to explain in the sales thread.

The 2 leopards are still hiding in the sand. hopefully they will survive coz I had 2 more leopard wrasses in my tank + other wrasses. :ph34r:

Tom

i know you will take it.. LOL

BTW, if u decided otherwise.. I take ok.

Bro Orsony,

No worries. I just giving my 2 cts worth. Personally, I don't like people jumping into other people sales and comment unless that person is a know pilot, etc.

I prefer to PM them if I had any queries and give the TS a chance whether to explain in the sales thread.

The 2 leopards are still hiding in the sand. hopefully they will survive coz I had 2 more leopard wrasses in my tank + other wrasses. :ph34r:

Thanks for all the supports. Future owner found. Thanks also to bro Solo77 for your understanding and to give way to the new owner.