any one selling these?

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member

any 1 selling these : Ocean Runner OR 2500 , Aqua-Bee UP 2000/1 or Eheim 1260 ???? pls pm me or reply on thread :thanks:

i want for skimmer ;)

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member
if you can find Aqua-Bee I say you good. :P I searched high and low for it that time. =(

can always buy from EAquanature.com

EAquanature, they selling their thing very expansive, so i am looking for a 2nd hand, which is much cheaper.

i change my mind, i dont want the eheim( reason: waste electricity,watts too high)

So anyone selling Ocean Runner OR 2500 , Aqua-Bee UP 2000/1 ????????? :thanks:

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member
Eheim where got high, not that high anyway. I would say Iwasaki is high 100+watt.

its 65watts, while the others is around 30-40.

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member

I know that its rated at 65watt but for a skimmer, the 1200lt/hr (1258 i think) enough liaoz. can even power a wei pro 2014. My experience is that ehiem pump is alot more powerful that others except Iwasaki.

I had try 2 powerhead rated at 2000lt/hr at 30watt each, the water the 2 pump out together is a lot less then the 1260 even though total rating is 4000lt/hr. I think most pumps (china - ocean free, attman etc) are over rated where as ehiem is underated.

• SRC Member
I know that its rated at 65watt but for a skimmer, the 1200lt/hr (1258 i think) enough liaoz. can even power a wei pro 2014. My experience is that ehiem pump is alot more powerful that others except Iwasaki.

I had try 2 powerhead rated at 2000lt/hr at 30watt each, the water the 2 pump out together is a lot less then the 1260 even though total rating is 4000lt/hr. I think most pumps (china - ocean free, attman etc) are over rated where as ehiem is underated.

well, than i change my mind, dont want the ehein 1260, but i want the 1250,

so any selling the Ocean Runner OR 2500 , Aqua-Bee UP 2000/1 or Eheim 1250 ??????

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member

I have seen skimmer work with that pump. no prob. The guy I got the 2011 is using that pump. And I have another using that for the 2013. I myself using a atman 2000lt/hr for my 2013 and a atman 1800lt/hr for my 2011. thinking of changing to the 1250 for my 2013 leh. got cheap lobang??

EAquanature, they selling their thing very expansive, so i am looking for a 2nd hand, which is much cheaper.

i change my mind, i dont want the eheim( reason: waste electricity,watts too high)

So anyone selling Ocean Runner OR 2500 , Aqua-Bee UP 2000/1 ????????? :thanks:

go Pet***T and buy new one. See what they carry and choose yourself.

• SRC Member

Sorry to hijack your thread but got quick question.

I am using an atman 104 (1800lt/hr) for my 2011 (chiam si tong skimmer) but seem too powerful for the skimmer liaoz leh. The valve fully open but the water reach bottom of cup. and very wet skimmage. Went home yesterday and found the skimmage overy flow onto the floor. Tried restricting the inlet of pump, level drop a bit only. ai...... any wan got this problem, or what pump are you guys using for the 2011. I use a attman 2000lt/hr pump for my 2013 (just nice skimmage).