clean sandbed

pokmingsheng

• Senior Reefer
what do they need to be fed on???

i dont own any elegance or anemones..

how about bubble stings??

will it be strong enough to kill it?

they should be safe. mine is a freak case.

feed them pellets or chopped seafood are fine. dont need to overfeed. just make sure they are eating something/

• SRC Member
they should be safe. mine is a freak case.

feed them pellets or chopped seafood are fine. dont need to overfeed. just make sure they are eating something/

I have no idea what mine feed on... they just eat my leftover food I guess... How will you know if they are starving?

Btw, bumblebee snails are carnivorous too, so if they are hungry, I heard might prey on some of your coral or fishes.

• Senior Reefer
I have no idea what mine feed on... they just eat my leftover food I guess... How will you know if they are starving?

Btw, bumblebee snails are carnivorous too, so if they are hungry, I heard might prey on some of your coral or fishes.

i made a mistake of buying too many nassarius snails. i always see them coming out to feed on food, but i guess its not enough for them. over the months i see empty and dead shells. as nothing were preying on them, i guess they died of starvation. i only have a few left and its much easier to feed them.

yea bumblebee snails are carnivorous. some say they eat clams too.