LFS Update and Shipments - 24 Aug to 30 Aug 09

• Senior Reefer
Thanks. Thats what i looking for. Will make a trip down GO tmr

they are pulsing like crazy in my tank. one of the better xenias around. still can't hold a candle to the umbellata though...still searching intensly for that..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Reef Depot has around 20 chalk basslets.

Nice selection of blastos, micromoussa, true octo, etc...

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

iwarna

tiger queen anthias

flagfin angel

blue tangs

assorted butterflies and wrasses

small cute snowflake moray eel kena bought by this lady who called it a sea snake... asking if it will eat corals. tsk tsk never research anyhow buy. one left i think

clams!! maxima and crocea (i think. bad at IDing)

lots of indo zoas. some nice pink ones left

few yumas

ahbeng and shop next door have the usual. a few yellow coral banded shrimp at ahbeng if anyone interested.

BTW, anyone spotted yellow clown goby and bicolour blenny? i want to pair my existing one... i know coral farm has the blenny but it's too far :(

Ah beng should have when I left at 4.30pm on saturdays :whistle !

The first top fish tank on the left when you go in..got many yellow clown gobies If I'm not wrong.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe