my simple tank, thanks to ah heng

• SRC Member
my 3 morish idol, after 1 month, they couldn't make it :(

Not to pour scorn on your thread, but you use 3 moorish idol to cycle the tank ah?

Tank was filled up with water on May 18, then on May 22 it was almost fully stocked liao. After the moorish idols died, you replaced them with 3 powder tangs 2 weeks after your tank set up. I thought you were experienced in keeping marine tank? Patience is the key to keeping marine pets alive bro. :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
Not to pour scorn on your thread, but you use 3 moorish idol to cycle the tank ah?

Tank was filled up with water on May 18, then on May 22 it was almost fully stocked liao. After the moorish idols died, you replaced them with 3 powder tangs 2 weeks after your tank set up. I thought you were experienced in keeping marine tank? Patience is the key to keeping marine pets alive bro. :)

my favourite fish *cuts wrist*

• SRC Member

The corals are..... you may wanna check your water quality?

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)