BB Reef tank

Paradiz reef is it the one at koon seng road? its closed down right? Seen the uncle delivering NSW to farms

Paradiz Reef is at along the Reborn Stretch... After Reborn and after the Abalone Mince pork noodle there... Close down very very very long ago... Used to go there alot.. LOL...

DUnno the road name..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paradiz Reef is at along the Reborn Stretch... After Reborn and after the Abalone Mince pork noodle there... Close down very very very long ago... Used to go there alot.. LOL...

DUnno the road name..

Right right yea they have a tub with all the LPS and SPS!! Must use this small clear box to view the corals in the tub!

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

i like the last pic showing the purple center with red body and skirt :) but all very beautiful.

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

Sis desideria: Thanks alot! But alot of zoos are just the common indo zoos

bro lemon: Those are the caribbean cinnamon polyps. Liveaquaria's one are much nicer! :whistle

Bro terryz: Been through alot. Always started out nice, then out of nowhere nudis appear and turn everything upside down. Hopefully this time, nudis free! :ph34r::ph34r:

Justin: That zoos used to be bro j'field's. Very nice red piece

Sis desideria: Thanks alot! But alot of zoos are just the common indo zoos

bro lemon: Those are the caribbean cinnamon polyps. Liveaquaria's one are much nicer! :whistle

Bro terryz: Been through alot. Always started out nice, then out of nowhere nudis appear and turn everything upside down. Hopefully this time, nudis free! :ph34r::ph34r:

Justin: That zoos used to be bro j'field's. Very nice red piece

Sad to say, that is always what happens... Nudi still okay, the headache one is zoapox..

Member of:

Sad to say, that is always what happens... Nudi still okay, the headache one is zoapox..

Surprisingly, I have nv gotten zoapox before. I have had zoa spider, sundial snail, nudis(sad to say, I clear my tank twice because of them) and flatworms but nv zoapox <_<<_<

the famous cinnamon palys! from reborn right? wow they morphed into something so different. i like yours though!

Yes the famous cinnamon polyp from caribbean. Those in liveaquaria diver's den are much bigger and nicer. Yea, bought them from Reborn and choose them when all are closed up. Was trying pot luck :P:P

Wow nice zoa collection u have....and also ur red carpet.. :eyebrow:

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

Surprisingly, I have nv gotten zoapox before. I have had zoa spider, sundial snail, nudis(sad to say, I clear my tank twice because of them) and flatworms but nv zoapox <_<<_<

I am thinking is because of the temp? I only had problem with sundial and zoapox... Nudi normally cannot survive the FW dip and my yellow wrasee....

Member of:

Bro Klyve: Thanks but no where near the gems you have bro. Thanks for the orange and sunflower zoos! :thanks::thanks: My red carpet is the devil of the tank, moving anywhere it wishes to, luckily so far, it hasn't done any real damage yet :ph34r::ph34r:

Terryz: Yea probably, the temp of my tank is rather high due to a lousy chiller at about 28 degrees and may get slightly higer in the recent hotter days.

Hehe.. I meant the zoapox might be due to high temp, becos I used to keep my temp at 28C...

The carpet moving because your tank got no sand?

SHouldn't be as the average of the temp in my tank is rather high. Carpetis moving constantly due to various factor like lighting and flow

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Bro v. nice and clean tank :)

If you are still looking to sell your photosynthetic seafan PM me how much you're hoping to sell it for? I might be interested once I get my chiller up and running this weekend.

Bro v. nice and clean tank :)

If you are still looking to sell your photosynthetic seafan PM me how much you're hoping to sell it for? I might be interested once I get my chiller up and running this weekend.

Nice and clean? I doubt so as I hardy scrap off the ugly patches behind the tank. :lol::lol:

Will PM you. ;)