BB Reef tank

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice tank bro. sorry to hear about ur velvet bug. im afraid i might be coming down with that too...suspect it was from a fish at CF =(

btw how did u upload pictures?

upload an album to sgreef den link the photo from the album. My velvet came from a pair of iridis and very afraid to ad any fishes now

Nice Zoas collection bro. Is that your carpet at the back? awesome specimen you have!

get more rocks la! then can put more gems :eyebrow:

I am looking at a minimal concept. Yes, thats my red monster at the back, been more than 6 months, praying hard :fear::fear:

jiayou bro... i think mine came from a copperband. hope its under control. iwarna has 2 very red carpet anemones today. huge too. wonder if its the same as yours

I waiting for a while more before deciding to add any fishes. Oh, you din get the red carpet ah?

• 4 months later...
  • SRC Member

I love the CARPET!! It's a beautiful piece but SO BIG!!!! :rolleyes:

Haiz.. mine fell off the rock.. moved around and now in one back corner of my tank on the SAND... :P so much for giganteas liking rocks.. mine seem to detach itself from the rocks and land on the sand more. ARUGH.. :P<_<

Cheers

Desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...