• Senior Reefer
We tend to overlook on our side. What about ourselves as a customer? Have you ever witnessed any bad customer? Anybody had experienced in reserving a fish then after a few day the fish died due to unforeseen circumstances. How would you handle this issue?

yes of coz we as customer have our fualt too. but it will be good for the LFS to treat every customer equally. just becoz one customer is bad does not mean all are bad. i mean, afterall, we want evreyone to be happy at the end of the day (:

like i said, just stating the level of customer service i received at the LFS. we too are also at fault. we are only human. at the end of the day, what is more important is wether the seller or buyer enjoys their time at the LFS. and that depends on the 2 parties. we can be real good ppl but if the lfs owner doesnt wanna be friendly and giv good service, then nothing more to say. and vice versa.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes of coz we as customer have our fualt too. but it will be good for the LFS to treat every customer equally. just becoz one customer is bad does not mean all are bad. i mean, afterall, we want evreyone to be happy at the end of the day (:

like i said, just stating the level of customer service i received at the LFS. we too are also at fault. we are only human. at the end of the day, what is more important is wether the seller or buyer enjoys their time at the LFS. and that depends on the 2 parties. we can be real good ppl but if the lfs owner doesnt wanna be friendly and giv good service, then nothing more to say. and vice versa.

Well said. So both parties must be reasonable and understand that will make everybody happy in reefing. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Just find this particular lfs notorious la....I seen for myself how the boss treat the deep pockets customers with care while others simply bo chap...high price plus attitude problem, no thanks for me..when I ask them how to take care the corals I bought...i end up spending more...no real advice...thumbs down for me....200 bucks for a dull looking prata that looks like its gonna kaput anytime....crazy

l7304smr.jpg