• SRC Member
bro can walk from there or need take bus

siao....walk there...haha...it is located in the heart of balestier itself..opp Hotel 81 and is located in a row of old shophouse down the slope.

beside the shop is an old machiney repair shop..if i recall.

l7304smr.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer
Huh?!! lolx...you mean those in the tanks outside...i know their service level and attitude...anyway their shop asst jimmy no longer there liao...doubt i will go there anymore.

JIMMY IS STILL THERE!!! i tot he was gone but he is not!!!!! saw him there the other day and the boss...

was not very happy with the boss's reply...i saw the empty tank which was previously filled with blue tangs..and i just asked casually.

"no more blue tangs already?" and the reply i got was "whole singapore only you keep marine fish ah? all sold out already"

was quite unhappy and just left the shop....

• SRC Member
siao....walk there...haha...it is located in the heart of balestier itself..opp Hotel 81 and is located in a row of old shophouse down the slope.

beside the shop is an old machiney repair shop..if i recall.

i meant walk from novena MRT to sealife la. can bo?

• SRC Member
JIMMY IS STILL THERE!!! i tot he was gone but he is not!!!!! saw him there the other day and the boss...

was not very happy with the boss's reply...i saw the empty tank which was previously filled with blue tangs..and i just asked casually.

"no more blue tangs already?" and the reply i got was "whole singapore only you keep marine fish ah? all sold out already"

was quite unhappy and just left the shop....

ignore them la. they dun need walk in business liao la cos they "moving into import and export"

• Senior Reefer
ignore them la. they dun need walk in business liao la cos they "moving into import and export"

tot they already in that? see their website put there importer and exporter of bla bla bla -__- anyway..good luck with that lol.

• SRC Member
tot they already in that? see their website put there importer and exporter of bla bla bla -__- anyway..good luck with that lol.

talk is free ma. mobile service provider olso say you can talk ma but you need to pay lo. what they say is free but if you want talk is not free :)

• SRC Member

I went to their shop(JM) there once to expect prices same as GO but is insane!!In the end i cam back empty handed(except for one fish from ML) and went to GO after that.

girlone.png

• SRC Member

me 2, i see their prices, i never buy anything from there too... imo too exp..

but thats my opinion. some reefer might think its worth it.

conclusion, if think price not worth it, don go again

experienced the stuck up attitude from the boss too. never went back again although i'm always dropping by ML. whole singapore not only one fish shop only. hope they will go into import/export business and never come back. :evil:

• SRC Member
experienced the stuck up attitude from the boss too. never went back again although i'm always dropping by ML. whole singapore not only one fish shop only. hope they will go into import/export business and never come back. :evil:

maybe they be exported out olso haha. i think its just fair that we can share experiences with LFS. don't think its flamming cos if the LFS is bad, no body will side with them. its fair trade. want better customers, work for it. RD is definitely a palce where i will definitely go back cos the service they gave is excellent, irregardless if you purchase anything from them.

• SRC Member

sian liao...used to patronize JM....I rmb buying hundred over bucks worth of stuff, the male boz din even smile n say thank you when I tried to say hi....lan jiao lang....last time I went I wanted to buy shrooms from them coz fat and nice...no one bother to svc me..the tow kay nio rather sit in the office shiok shiok aircon...in the end I just walk off...scolding hokkien inside my heart

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

Lol we know how you feel.But i step there the auntie and the maid always entertain me to buy stuffs...

girlone.png

• SRC Member
the maid left liao got auntie meh? or its the lady boss? :rolleyes:

Oh maid left already ah?Ya the lady boss....

girlone.png

• Senior Reefer

me worse ok? i got them to set up my tank lol. although price is definately cheaper than other places, the equipment very basic. end up hav to keep upgrading -.- and the piping used for my tank is those 16mm so small. can only use one kind of pump. now if wan to change pump have to change the whole piping. really. no brain lol.

and the boss talk as if he know alot like that....quite unhappy with them actually. lousy service most of the time i go there.

• SRC Member
me worse ok? i got them to set up my tank lol. although price is definately cheaper than other places, the equipment very basic. end up hav to keep upgrading -.- and the piping used for my tank is those 16mm so small. can only use one kind of pump. now if wan to change pump have to change the whole piping. really. no brain lol.

and the boss talk as if he know alot like that....quite unhappy with them actually. lousy service most of the time i go there.

never see the boss lei. usually its the auntie. btw, they post at the other forum all their live stocks is disease free.....

• Senior Reefer
never see the boss lei. usually its the auntie. btw, they post at the other forum all their live stocks is disease free.....

i have to admit their livestock is very good. all very healthy, disease free and eat pellets. BUT, no matter how good, if the service like shit i wun go back there.

compare with henry. his service is exellent. even take the time to explain and teach u, and when u sms him regarding problems, he will gladly help u. altho his livestock abit more ex, i would much happily pay the extra money.

and iwarna too. the aunty lilian always very friendly. greet me good morning and good afternoon. this is the kind of customer service that we the consumer are looking for mah. not a snappy remark like "whole singapore only u keep marine fish ah?"

the end

• SRC Member
i have to admit their livestock is very good. all very healthy, disease free and eat pellets. BUT, no matter how good, if the service like shit i wun go back there.

compare with henry. his service is exellent. even take the time to explain and teach u, and when u sms him regarding problems, he will gladly help u. altho his livestock abit more ex, i would much happily pay the extra money.

and iwarna too. the aunty lilian always very friendly. greet me good morning and good afternoon. this is the kind of customer service that we the consumer are looking for mah. not a snappy remark like "whole singapore only u keep marine fish ah?"

the end

:bow::bow::bow:

• Senior Reefer

not siding with any LFS. just stating my opinion on how i was being treated at different LFS. thats all. (:

i believe that service with an extra mile will ensure good customer support.

• SRC Member
not siding with any LFS. just stating my opinion on how i was being treated at different LFS. thats all. (:

i believe that service with an extra mile will ensure good customer support.

lol. no one else is participating and support u leh. maybe u should open a LFS to support and banned group :)

agreed. customer service is very important. especially is such economy climate. but den there are some LFS who will "offer" good service when you pay after that ZERO service or oni serve you if you got money to burn.

lol. no one else is participating and support u leh. maybe u should open a LFS to support and banned group :)

agreed. customer service is very important. especially is such economy climate. but den there are some LFS who will "offer" good service when you pay after that ZERO service or oni serve you if you got money to burn.

We tend to overlook on our side. What about ourselves as a customer? Have you ever witnessed any bad customer?

Anybody had experienced in reserving a fish then after a few day the fish died due to unforeseen circumstances(customer not able to collect immediately). How would you handle this issue? The funny thing is that the customer accused the LFS sold at a high profit. Then bought another same fish and asked for further discount. What sort of customer is this?