Black ocellaris/ Black clown for sale

YAP I KNOW BUT THE TACTIC IS THE SAME SO IT FUNNY IT AN E.G FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW HEE :thanks:

seriously what wrong have i done or what have i offended you all? why must all of you smerge my name.. what must all of you insult me.. i also love marine.. isnt this for ppl who all loves marine? haiz.. i am disappointed..

• SRC Member

It's an amazing day of coincidences :P

Simultaneous posts from 2 different nicks is only a coincidence if the IP addresses don't lead back to the same person. Not saying anything lah, maybe willdan and legendz really do share some cosmic affinity and happened to post at the same time.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

It's an amazing day of coincidences :P

Simultaneous posts from 2 different nicks is only a coincidence if the IP addresses don't lead back to the same person. Not saying anything lah, maybe willdan and legendz really do share some cosmic affinity and happened to post at the same time.

Yap maybe as we all may not know the truth except the person itself cheers for everyone happy reefing :upsidedown:

seriously what wrong have i done or what have i offended you all? why must all of you smerge my name.. what must all of you insult me.. i also love marine.. isnt this for ppl who all loves marine? haiz.. i am disappointed..

Hmm..

Not quite sure what is happening here..

Facts:

1) legendz1987 did msg me on Saturday evening to check if I want 2 for $60. (which I agreed)

2) legendz1987 msg me at night: "so sorry, the supplier last min shipment not here .. Will need to wait awhile more. Will keep u inform"

3) Sunday morning legendz1987 called me to say that there is new shipment but cost $70... whether I still keen..

(I agreed again)

4) Went to collect in the afternoon...

legendz1987 mentioned that it is actually $75 instead of $70 as he had misquoted but will still charge me $70.

I paid him $75 (not wanting him to lose $ for taking the effort to organize the bulk purchase)

5)This I cannot confirm... but I think I saw around 7 packets of clowns when I collected my 2..

I will give legendz1987 the benefit of doubt..

There is absolutely nothing wrong with making & claiming a small profit to cover the costs (time & petrol) and risk (death of ls) from the sales..

But it will be disapointing if the seller disguise the 'marked-up' sale as a 'bulk purchase' or worse still, another nick to .....

Yap maybe as we all may not know the truth except the person itself cheers for everyone happy reefing :upsidedown:

whatever.. i am tired of all these stupid debate which is not going anywhere.. u guys shld just form a casting group and write a story with ur imaginations hehe.. enjoy reefing everyone..

i will still be ard as i love marine.. so anyone who wants to get cheap deals can still look for me and we can go down to buy tog in bulk to enjoy cheap prices...

• SRC Member
well guess afterall its free trade, u can decide whether to buy or not from him. if the price is too high then dont buy simple as that.

but $75 for a pair of black clown is consider cheap?

I agree that it is a free market, willing seller, willing buyer - no rules broken here. If blatant profiteering is involved, I suppose forum members are also free to warn others, and give them a choice whether to buy from the seller.

That said, I don't think profiteering is the issue here anymore and it appears that more than one forum rule is broken :(

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

I agree that it is a free market, willing seller, willing buyer - no rules broken here. If blatant profiteering is involved, I suppose forum members are also free to warn others, and give them a choice whether to buy from the seller.

That said, I don't think profiteering is the issue here anymore and it appears that more than one forum rule is broken :(

hi.. to drato or any others? so i can really get a black clown for 24? if yes is anyone selling? i am really keen in buying 1 pair

hope can inform me

thanks

willynn

regards

• SRC Member
hi.. to drato or any others? so i can really get a black clown for 24? if yes is anyone selling? i am really keen in buying 1 pair

hope can inform me

thanks

willynn

regards

Hi Willynn, you do seem very enthusiastic about this fish, and since you are also no stranger to CF, why don't you go down there and find out for yourself? As said by previous members, 8-10 pieces, or even 4 pieces according to one member, gets you 40% discount before GST, so that makes it around $25.68 each.

It does seem to make more sense to actually take action than to rack up posts asking the same questions. If you find it a hassle to go down to CF or find someone to share the discount, you can always buy it straight bro legendz, since it is apparent that he has stock of this fish in hand. At the end of the day, it is just 2 clowns at the centre of all this attention, if you are really keen, you will find them.

2 clown fish lah, what were you thinking? :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

hi.. sorry i dunno what u all is discussing but is it true that i can get a black clown for 24? is it possible to get a pair? i am looking for a pair:)

thanks

willynn

regards

just to inform willynn i do not have any dealing will this black clown pls read the tread weather who's the one is selling not just pm to an unrelated person

hi.. sorry i dunno what u all is discussing but is it true that i can get a black clown for 24? is it possible to get a pair? i am looking for a pair:)

thanks

willynn

regards

just to inform willynn i do not have any dealing will this black clown pls read the tread weather who's the one is selling not just pm to an unrelated person

:P so sorry:)

huh bro.. what are you talking about.. before everything i got call you all what.. i will ask if u are ok with it.. previous day u are so keen thats why.. its really the US shipment thats why, we must have more orders than 10 pcs to get discount.. i only got 5 pcs.. only 25% discount.. haven even include GST.. at first say 30 is because got 10 pcs.. so can bring the price down to 40%.. if i wan would i wan to cheat that few dollars... its not even enough to cover my patrol from tamp to LCK.. its 70km u know.. all i did is to cover patrol and buy for u all....If this is Aust shipment is far more cheaper..

Bro, just to get the facts right, all u did was sms me and i did not reply u as i was sleeping. Having said this and there seems to be about 5 pieces when i was at your place to buy a pair and u said someone collected already.

Anyway if it is really a mis-understanding then my bad. U seems like a nice guy and u own a poodle like me and thus i will give u a benefit of doubt since i would be love to think everyone is cool here.

Peace.

event.png

• SRC Member
hi.. i am quite new to this hobby, i keep a nano tank and mostly is clown..

is CF coral farm? the one at lim chu kang?

i also bought my black clown there.. but i didn't manage to get any discount because i only bought 1 pair.. i paid like 85.6 for both.. i dun understand why they nv code the price after GST.. i ask how much they tell me 40 for 1.. in the end still got GST..

Is it ok to put black clown with other clown... i got quite a number of clown.. true percula and got 1 kind which is very fierce..

my black clown just died.. is it possible to buy some from you? because got white spot.. i stay at simei..buy will it eat the fish food? mine that time nv really eat.. my friend ask me go to clementi to buy a kind a food.. dunno what.. the brand i think is henry or something.. but can reserve 1 pair for me? its quite cheap.. and do u sell true percula also? and a kind of clown i dunno the name.. but its like pink in colour...thanks...

happy reefing everyone

Hi Willdan.

If you are really new to this hobby, personal advice to you is to read up or collect more infos on keeping Clownfish before you continue to buy some more.

Juz some infos on the tip of the ice-berg...

1) Most clownfish are territorial once established in a tank.

2) Some species are more aggressive when come to territory. I personally feel True Percs are lesser and Maroons are more aggressive.

3) It's not a must to have an anemone in a tank for the clowns. Juz that in the nature, this symbiotic partnership will occur due to God's reasons.

4) However if one still insist to have an anemone for the clownfish, it's ok but one will find it's a challenge to keep the anemone alive and well for long time.

5) Personally, I've and still is keeping a "self-paired" Maroon clown in a 2x1.5 footer with Ball anemones. Started with the RBTAs and some other common anemones but not skillful enuf to keep them for long so end up finding the Ball anemone to be the easiest to keep. Ball anemones are not so demanding as long as they are fed enuf once in a blue-moon.

6) Do not try to pair 2 clownfish of the same size or introduce them at different time, death can occur to the poor fishes if one choose to try this.

7) Do not even try to introduce different species of different sizes at different time (unless one got a tank big enuf for all to establish ground). Trust me, I've tried this myself and the results will always be the same... death to the new-comers!

8) Based on personal experiences, I observed that a paired clownfish of 3-5 inches will occupied a territory of 2x2 ft area. So one can work it out on how many pair one can keep for his/her tank size.

I hope you are really prepared to pick up this hobby as enjoyable as possible and do not be caught up with arguments that amount to nothing. Pls do not be offended if I've sounded offensive to you here.

Bro, just to get the facts right, all u did was sms me and i did not reply u as i was sleeping. Having said this and there seems to be about 5 pieces when i was at your place to buy a pair and u said someone collected already.

Anyway if it is really a mis-understanding then my bad. U seems like a nice guy and u own a poodle like me and thus i will give u a benefit of doubt since i would be love to think everyone is cool here.

Peace.

thanks bro.. :) no grudges :0

peace:)

Abit cannot take it.. comes sneaking in with 1 can of fuel...

Typo pattern of Legendz and Wildan ... soo similar :) smiley face following behind greetings without space.. subsequent sentences follow on in continous line, seperated only with commas,

Try harder.. it is so painful to read your post. <_<

Speak of the devil ha haha ya right winger24 as they both like to add ???? even though it not a qeustion to others just an answer and this ... always follow along but who knows as i said earlier only the person know themself may the web master notice bout this and do a chk or else everyone will be doing such things just to boost their own sale no offence to who ever out there k

• SRC Member
Speak of the devil ha haha ya right winger24 as they both like to add ???? even though it not a qeustion to others just an answer and this ... always follow along but who knows as i said earlier only the person know themself may the web master notice bout this and do a chk or else everyone will be doing such things just to boost their own sale no offence to who ever out there k

Erm, okay lah I think enough is said. My last post on this matter is this: All registration and log on sessions leave an IP footprint which is easily retrievable by boss (AT) with a single click of the mouse, this is a very basic feature of the forum backend software.

Even if someone uses two different computers, it is still tracable. If anyone did register a puppet account, he won't be the only one who knows, this is between AT and him. So before anyone goes around and perform the muppets show, do be aware that even if you fool everyone, at least one person on this board is watching (and probably laughing as well).

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
.... tired , hao ...

no space before ","

In Malaysia, all eyes are on the ruling party United M....
from CNA.

Cant help but to point all this error for your benefit. Yeah, btw good for the other poster too. next time u write CV cannot afford to make this mistake yah..

take care.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.