Can Sexy Shrimps Mix With...

Hi my dear friends in SRC, can I add Sexy Shrimps in my tank with cleaner and boxer shrimp together, if so, how many can I added in?

Btw I also have 1 six line wrasse in my tank

Admiring a well designed Terrarium's garden indoor is like walking thru a garden after a whole day work...

• Senior Reefer
Hi my dear friends in SRC, can I add Sexy Shrimps in my tank with cleaner and boxer shrimp together, if so, how many can I added in?

Btw I also have 1 six line wrasse in my tank

hmm..sexy shrimps like to hide in corals to feel safe. especially anemones and those long tentacled corals. not advisable with ur six line though. there is a very good chance that ur six line will take a snack out of ur future sexies. but then again also depends on the individual fish's character. some love small inverts while some dont.

• SRC Member

Boxing Shrimps (Coral Banded Shrimp) are quite aggressive when they grow to considerable body size of 2 inches or more. Mine caught and eaten a small skunk cleaner before. So I think sexy shrimps can't mix with Boxers.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)