Chromis Inside My Anemonie Stomach...

Today when I take out a small dead Chromis fish out of my marine tank, accidentially it drop into the anemonie, within 2 minutes, its disappear, guess not inside anemonie stomach. Is it alright? Will my anemonie die cos of that???

Tks

Admiring a well designed Terrarium's garden indoor is like walking thru a garden after a whole day work...

• SRC Member
Today when I take out a small dead Chromis fish out of my marine tank, accidentially it drop into the anemonie, within 2 minutes, its disappear, guess not inside anemonie stomach. Is it alright? Will my anemonie die cos of that???

Tks

No ill effects la, it will be damn happy. You will see your anemone bloom over the next few days after digesting. Food doesn't get fresher than that, hahahahaha! (That's provided the chromis didn't die of whatever funny disease)

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Tks Bro. Sometime when my anemonie expands, its arm touches my zoas, will my zoas be damage cos of that?

Btw, for nano tank, do you all use any ph test pen or ph pinpoint to test water? Any recommendation on the brand?

Tks

Admiring a well designed Terrarium's garden indoor is like walking thru a garden after a whole day work...

• Senior Reefer
Tks Bro. Sometime when my anemonie expands, its arm touches my zoas, will my zoas be damage cos of that?

Btw, for nano tank, do you all use any ph test pen or ph pinpoint to test water? Any recommendation on the brand?

Tks

hmm...depends...some anemones have powerful stings while others have tolerable ones. generally it is not advisable to let an anemone touch another coral...but if u observe nothing wrong for awhile then just leave it (: just to let u know, doesnt matter if an anemone touch or dun touch a coral/certain other anemones. if it targets something it doesnt like, it can just wage chemical warfare and kill the offending coral/anemone without even touching it. this is especially so for strong sitngers like carpet anemones. just run carbon to remove the chemicals. relaly nothing serious (: enjoy ur tank! it looks great.