- peppermint shrimps

- sailfin tang

- foxface

- chromis

- flame angels

- and summore i cannot remember

CF

- Saron shrimps

aiya...everything oso got lol. alot of cute 2" squamosa.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer

forgot to add. coral farm had some seahares which i have never seen before! it is black/brown with very nice neon blue rings. at first i tot it was a blue ring octo....but then cannot be coz they keep in floating bsaket. and on closer inspection, IT WAS A SEA HARE!! very nice colour!

forgot to add. coral farm had some seahares which i have never seen before! it is black/brown with very nice neon blue rings. at first i tot it was a blue ring octo....but then cannot be coz they keep in floating bsaket. and on closer inspection, IT WAS A SEA HARE!! very nice colour!

That is a blue spotted seahare.. Very hardworking and cute invert.. Haha.. Scientific name is Bursatella leachii.. Seasonal if not wrong..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer
That is a blue spotted seahare.. Very hardworking and cute invert.. Haha.. Scientific name is Bursatella leachii.. Seasonal if not wrong..

!? wa dam shud have gotten them!! dam la HAHA! coral farm so far...dunno when is the next time im going back ):|

btw, to answer those who pm me

rock beauties 3'5"

queens, L to XL

!? wa dam shud have gotten them!! dam la HAHA! coral farm so far...dunno when is the next time im going back ):|

btw, to answer those who pm me

rock beauties 3'5"

queens, L to XL

Bro still have one AT as per 6pm today at LCK.

• Senior Reefer
Bro still have one AT as per 6pm today at LCK.

went there afternoon....look high and low for AT dun have leh!? achilles tang leh. boss oso told me all no more liao.

on a side note, they have lots of duncan corals. but not for sale ):

went there afternoon....look high and low for AT dun have leh!? achilles tang leh. boss oso told me all no more liao.

Lemon bro... were you at LCK??? I happened to be there too around 5ish - 7, it was a last minute arrangement....

Btw: 4-5 Atlantic Blue Tang (small-med) at LCK. And yes, there's just 1, only 1 AT left at LCK when i left.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

Lemon bro... were you at LCK??? I happened to be there too around 5ish - 7, it was a last minute arrangement....

Btw: 4-5 Atlantic Blue Tang (small-med) at LCK. And yes, there's just 1, only 1 AT left at LCK when i left.

Wilson, did you managed to get the squamy? Sorry, could not attend todays meet, looking forward to the next one. ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• Senior Reefer

ya was there but at around 2pm-ish. funny...din see any AT. boss also told me no more. maybe it was reserved liao..

Wilson, did you managed to get the squamy? Sorry, could not attend todays meet, looking forward to the next one. ;)

went there with the intention of getting it!

But unfortunately didnt buy in the end... coz think my tank will glass cut off the actual colour of the clam. Thus, gave it a pass.

But i managed to buy sally light foot crab and sand dollar + a pair of hmm... keep it a secret for now... haha.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
went there with the intention of getting it!

But unfortunately didnt buy in the end... coz think my tank will glass cut off the actual colour of the clam. Thus, gave it a pass.

But i managed to buy sally light foot crab and sand dollar + a pair of hmm... keep it a secret for now... haha.

i hate secretssssss HAHA!! tell tell. or i cannot sleep tonight hehe. was at CF too....had to stick my hand inside the shark tang just to get the stupid blue linkias =X all so big but i found a smallish one just the right size inside, of all tanks, the shark tank -_- auntie too busy so i went to self service...lucky the sharks were busy =x and the star was stuck on the side. whew or else there goes my hand. ok la so drama. actually the star was at the surface and the side =X

yah... wished you had joined us.

nevermind, next one, i'll call you earlier in advance... not so last minute.

So did u get anything interesting??

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

i hate secretssssss HAHA!! tell tell. or i cannot sleep tonight hehe. was at CF too....had to stick my hand inside the shark tang just to get the stupid blue linkias =X all so big but i found a smallish one just the right size inside, of all tanks, the shark tank -_- auntie too busy so i went to self service...lucky the sharks were busy =x and the star was stuck on the side. whew or else there goes my hand. ok la so drama. actually the star was at the surface and the side =X

actually CF has lotsa good stuff... several eels, frog fish, leaf fish, scorpion, bat fish... wah... so many many many...

Oh, they've got 1 peacock mantis shrimp as well.

Btw: let's not dilute this thread... I'll try to post on my tank thread instead.

:)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
actually CF has lotsa good stuff... several eels, frog fish, leaf fish, scorpion, bat fish... wah... so many many many...

Oh, they've got 1 peacock mantis shrimp as well.

Btw: let's not dilute this thread... I'll try to post on my tank thread instead.

:)

not diluting la. we posting livestock mah =x they had a very nice "zebra" mantis too! the stabbing kinds instead of the knocking kind. and they have so many many CRENOIDS! geez, even crenoids also can import =]

Bro Lemon,

Wilson has one more secret... he bot another nice fish and he conveniently leave out talking about it.... hehe... :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer
Bro Lemon,

Wilson has one more secret... he bot another nice fish and he conveniently leave out talking about it.... hehe... :eyebrow:

wa. like this huh! HAHAHA. he very good eh? ;)

Was there from 3.30 - 6pm. Was with the Yellow tang. All yellow one black. Then the China lady shifted to an isolated compartment with the AT + French + ABT. I took out the French cos disturbing the AT. But not in a stable condition.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 2

WTS Tunze Skimmer 9004

2. 2

Decom sale

3. 1

WTS - Gold Hammer Mini Colony

4. 0

HIRE MUYERN TRUST HACKER TO RETRIEVE LOST DIGITAL WALLET KEY