Can help ID this worm??

no la she found it in a shell she bring home today. so its only one in the shell haha

shell ????

<_<<_< u went sea shore pick sea shells? lolx..

ah beng fish tank many fire worms siaz.. lolx if u notice carefully..

generally bobbit worm babies dun wiggle so much in the water stream as fire worm babies..

fire worm got no feelers on e head..

i tink its diff to kill them,sometimes even FW dips cant get them out of e coral rocks..

• Senior Reefer
shell ????

<_<<_< u went sea shore pick sea shells? lolx..

ah beng fish tank many fire worms siaz.. lolx if u notice carefully..

generally bobbit worm babies dun wiggle so much in the water stream as fire worm babies..

fire worm got no feelers on e head..

i tink its diff to kill them,sometimes even FW dips cant get them out of e coral rocks..

u know binosage. he got bobbit worm. he do the CO2 method, freswater soak, fresh water BLAST, everything, dry in the air, bobbit worm still haven die -.-

no la she went to get a shell for her hermit crab haha. then inside got worm

lolx

its e same as y pple always ask y choc if pass e expiry date still can grow worms..

dun u find it weird even after they cook e choc still can grow worms??? lolx

but i find tht if u hv fireworms

u dun hv probs like zoas snail or spiders or nudis...

once e fireworm go jiggy jiggy ard e zoas polyps

the pest will b left isolated on e zoas head which makes them easier to get spotted...

furan 2 cannot kill them only kill bacteria...

• SRC Member
u know binosage. he got bobbit worm. he do the CO2 method, freswater soak, fresh water BLAST, everything, dry in the air, bobbit worm still haven die -.-

no la she went to get a shell for her hermit crab haha. then inside got worm

Actually to update on the status, I found 3 worm carcasses that night after I complain about the bobbit worm. They were all shriveled up and I can't tell if it is fire/bristle, or the evil bobbit worm. The CO2 method really works. I soaked the rock over 2 days in fresh water with CO2 just to make sure that the bobbit worm is still not hiding inside, but nothing else came out even after blasting with a hose.

But guess what? I found another 7cm long baby bobbit worm in the main tank the week after! This could be the worm that killed my blotchy anthias. Damned wriggly b*****ds! :angry:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Actually to update on the status, I found 3 worm carcasses that night after I complain about the bobbit worm. They were all shriveled up and I can't tell if it is fire/bristle, or the evil bobbit worm. The CO2 method really works. I soaked the rock over 2 days in fresh water with CO2 just to make sure that the bobbit worm is still not hiding inside, but nothing else came out even after blasting with a hose.

But guess what? I found another 7cm long baby bobbit worm in the main tank the week after! This could be the worm that killed my blotchy anthias. Damned wriggly b*****ds! :angry:

do u always feed your fish with fresh food or pellets?

go with pellets for a wk then use the prawns bait method to catch the bobbit worm..

more effective using e lure.. its easier to invite them to come out themselves..

but then again blotchy anthias quite big size leh hw did it get kill ? must hv had some fish community prob ?