Upgraded! From 1.5ft to 2.5ft

jamesssss

wah biang..the snail i bought so stupid one..climb to the the top of the tank den drop out to the floor..think die liao..had already put it in my quarantine tank...think we're destined to keep one snail :D

New addition

post-15823-1236321565.jpg

and (as requested)

:drumroll:

THE SHELL!!! :yeah:

post-15823-1236321590.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the brain is a nice specimen. From GO? it look kinda cute =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

wah biang..the snail i bought so stupid one..climb to the the top of the tank den drop out to the floor..think die liao..had already put it in my quarantine tank...think we're destined to keep one snail :D

New addition

post-15823-1236321565.jpg

i see some blastos beside the open brain... looks very similar to the ones i bought from GO.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

the brain is a nice specimen. From GO? it look kinda cute =)

no la..bought from fellow reefer :)

very healthy, open big big liao

i see some blastos beside the open brain... looks very similar to the ones i bought from GO.

the blasto seem to be dying leh..some only left skeleton, some gt algae on it..dunno hw to revive..

• 2 weeks later...
Nice shroom there...very good deal indeed....how come the Diamond Goby mati liao...

Any FTS?

diamond goby shld be too stress ba..he already very stone when i put it inside the tank..saw fire goby nipping at the corpse :cry2:

LOL james! (: take care of that mushy!! urs expand bigger than mine! teach me ur magic hehe. and try to cure ur flatworm problem finish haha

haha..ya i will! where gt bigger..same leh..wld dip iodine next week..dun wan to streee the mushroom too much..

• Senior Reefer
ya, that's the one same as lemon.... :)

all form the same rock wat lol.

ur tank getting nicer! i love ur super sun inside the cave like a spider lol. add more gems then can TOTM liao XD

all form the same rock wat lol.

ur tank getting nicer! i love ur super sun inside the cave like a spider lol. add more gems then can TOTM liao XD

hahaha i feel very sour leh..... my tank cant even hold a candle to u.... hehe

• Senior Reefer
hahaha i feel very sour leh..... my tank cant even hold a candle to u.... hehe

zzzzzzzz. my tank....where got nice. u compare to other ppl.... summore i running on SUPER SIMPLE BASIC equipment leh -.- dam under powered and just enuf one. so cannot keep all those baeutiful SPS or whatever coral. u should go see thomas_lim tank, or nuclear fibre those are really pro tank.

zzzzzzzz. my tank....where got nice. u compare to other ppl.... summore i running on SUPER SIMPLE BASIC equipment leh -.- dam under powered and just enuf one. so cannot keep all those baeutiful SPS or whatever coral. u should go see thomas_lim tank, or nuclear fibre those are really pro tank.

haha ya true.... still got alot to learn from all the pro here!

• Senior Reefer
we using sea water bought frm LCK..but we dun change water often la :P

will post some pics later in the day ^_^

tsk. haven go work still come here talk talk talk lol. go earn money la then can buy more gems.

:upsidedown: