Upgraded! From 1.5ft to 2.5ft

jamesssss

Finally upgraded from my 1.5ft to 2.5 ft..anyway me and my gf (nick: Pauline) is keeping the same tank :)

Pardon for the lousy scaping :upsidedown:

post-16138-1236190753.jpg

Newly bought starfish

post-16138-1236190831.jpg

Rics and yuma

post-16138-1236190880.jpg

post-16138-1236190951.jpg

my first mushies ( grow big liao )

post-16138-1236191010.jpg

Small garden of mushies

post-16138-1236191085.jpg

small collection of zoos

post-16138-1236191190.jpg

post-16138-1236191273.jpg

post-16138-1236191467.jpg

not fully open yet

post-16138-1236191572.jpg

Two Suns

post-16138-1236191684.jpg

post-16138-1236191768.jpg

post-16138-1236191824.jpg

Star polyps

post-16138-1236191982.jpg

FTS

post-16138-1236192037.jpg

under actinic blue

post-16138-1236192089.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I like your orange shroom...got it from GO? very nice....another temptation... :shock:

Btw, how powerful is yr seio? i mean in terms of litres/hr...thinking of changing my current one coz its too strong like tornado inside my tank.

l7304smr.jpg

I like your orange shroom...got it from GO? very nice....another temptation... :shock:

Btw, how powerful is yr seio? i mean in terms of litres/hr...thinking of changing my current one coz its too strong like tornado inside my tank.

ah beng got one metallic orange abt 4 cm in diameter..

less than red note...

Bro,

:eyebrow: good to c ur new tank set up...got more space to place all the nice gems...keep it coming bro...will drop by ur

place soon... :eyebrow:

ya finally....haha, thanks..ok, waiting for to go coral hunting together... give me a call if u coming up....

i got the shroom from one of the kind reefer, btw it's red....haha maybe it's my camera fault. :paiseh: i'm using seio 820, 3200L/h...so far nothing happen, create a nice flow to my coral

HAHA UR STARFISH!! the last picture. isit u put it like that to pose for camera? XD vry cute. nice super sun and zoas. bro ur tank coming along very nicely!

thanks you!!! but compare to yours, still a long way to go :eyebrow:

Your starfish and suns really stand out in the FTS. Plenty of room for more gems! Take your time to stock up. ^_^

haha, ya the star really know when n how to post.. more room for gem means more $ to spend... ;) anyway still need alot of adivce from all the bro n sis :thanks:

swee la..

got so much space for gem..

hahah

zoa garden full liao..

dont snatch frags from me leh :(

hahahhaahah... i still got a big piece of land waiting to cover with zoos leh.. :yeah: his zoos really nice right?? how i wish can have every little frag from him then my zoos garden will be full..... :eyebrow: ok la, we share lor if he start to frag for sale

• Senior Reefer
hahahhaahah... i still got a big piece of land waiting to cover with zoos leh.. :yeah: his zoos really nice right?? how i wish can have every little frag from him then my zoos garden will be full..... :eyebrow: ok la, we share lor if he start to frag for sale

or a nice piece of elegance (: