LFS Update and Shipments - 2nd MAR to 8th MAR 09

• Senior Reefer
ya but nt fantastic colours

normally if one place hv this few corals

other places of spore also will hv..

they take from e big boss...

i like haddonis (: but canot la. they dam aggressive right.....my tank also too small for it. will kill all fish and coral nearby. sian 1/2

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw that spotty mush at GO. not very nice colour.

dun like rhodactics. but the orange rhos look nice

i dun like buy it when e colour already so nice lolx..

some more certain places more x mah..

more achievement if u can colour it up..

normally e more striking e colour of coral jsut harvest from e sea over sometime e colour is diff to maintain...

• Senior Reefer
You might like to give Pacific Reef a try. Got mine from them a while ago.

oh thanks thanks. may i know where pacific reef is? its different from pacific marine right?

• SRC Member

Hi bro/sis, Am going down to east side lfs this sat. Any reefer from west wan to go together? Will be driving. :)

terryz and me will be going down together. Anyone wants to tag along? Will go pasir ris, followed by Go, den reborn? :)

No worries for no. Of ppl. I'm driving mercedes van. So anyone? Will be at my dad shop,so have to meet me at woodland. Reefer staying at woodland can tag along to. :)

Lorenzo.

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

LFS need to give you commission for bringing a van-load of open wallets. What time you going?

Hi bro/sis, Am going down to east side lfs this sat. Any reefer from west wan to go together? Will be driving. :)

terryz and me will be going down together. Anyone wants to tag along? Will go pasir ris, followed by Go, den reborn? :)

No worries for no. Of ppl. I'm driving mercedes van. So anyone? Will be at my dad shop,so have to meet me at woodland. Reefer staying at woodland can tag along to. :)

Lorenzo.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

I will be meeting terry at admiraty around 12.20pm. U guys can meet earlier if possible? :)

No commission la, Maybe can request for discount den? =X haha.

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Lorenzo.

Ooh. Nice, I might tag along if you don't mind, I'll PM you my details :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 2

Decom sale

2. 1

WTS - Gold Hammer Mini Colony

3. 0

HIRE MUYERN TRUST HACKER TO RETRIEVE LOST DIGITAL WALLET KEY