HEY ALL COME!!

yikai

Why not we say it this way, there ARE some reefer here who talk loud( U KNOW WHO U r) Sorry Conrade"") but been spending the parents $. Why don you wait till you know how to make $ before u talk loud. :eyebrow: It is hard earn $ not not what u think as it is. :pirate:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Why not we say it this way, there ARE some reefer here who talk loud( U KNOW WHO U r) Sorry Conrade"") but been spending the parents $. Why don you wait till you know how to make $ before u talk loud. :eyebrow: It is hard earn $ not not what u think as it is. :pirate:

Erm... That is a bit elitist and uncalled for leh, that means only people who earn $ can have a voice? <_<

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
Erm... That is a bit elitist and uncalled for leh, that means only people who earn $ can have a voice? <_<

err...too frank la bro..sounds like u saying muz have money or earning yr own money then can talk?

does it mean yr equipments are high end then can show pple yr thread?

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer

i dunno who u are referring to....but let me assure u that in this hobby, doesnt matter if u using ur own money or ur parents money. most of us here (including me). have been using our savings to fund this hobby. if the person use parents money, so what? if the parents supportive enuf to share the hobby, i dun see why not.

• SRC Member
err...too frank la bro..sounds like u saying muz have money or earning yr own money then can talk?

does it mean yr equipments are high end then can show pple yr thread?

Not my point leh don't quote me, I was replying in response to NOS who implied that those who spend parent's money should keep quiet (?)

I don't know who NOS is referring to, but I find the comment irrelevant and uncalled for. As if to say that those who don't earn money shouldn't talk.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
Not my point leh don't quote me, I was replying in response to NOS who implied that those who spend parent's money should keep quiet (?)

I don't know who NOS is referring to, but I find the comment irrelevant and uncalled for. As if to say that those who don't earn money shouldn't talk.

doesnt matter who NOS is referring to. his comment was totally irrelevant. got $ then can talk? really....what kind of generation is he still living in....in this forum, there are many reefers young (like me) and old (those who earn their own money). although there are some who use their parents money to fund their hobby, be in fully or partially (yes im guilty of the latter), how is this wrong? if both parties are willing to share the interest in this hobby, then i dont see a reason to object.

• SRC Supporter

hmm.. very strange for him to suddenly post such things here out of no where sia.

want to spend parents $ also must see got that kind of parents and got tat kind of life to spend anot..

Lemon: u r right, most of us fund from our savings.. however when u kenna carrot until dry liao, cannot fund liao leh how??

unless like some people go and earn wicked $$ haha!!

NOS: why u go and apologise to conrade? dont tell me his included as well? :pinch:

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

Haha no offence bro i click the wrong reply button..

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

Btw i went to ML and JM this afternoon...ML good stuffs most gone cleared until clean clean...got a nice red blasto...a bit pricy so din buy. JM left with emperor, powder blue, some algae blenny, red sea cucumber, lots of urchins, red n yellow anemone, some nice big mushies...wanted to buy but no one is helping me so went off.

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

Dunno why but whenever someone mentions JM the posts about longkao comes back to my mind..... :rolleyes:

Btw i went to ML and JM this afternoon...ML good stuffs most gone cleared until clean clean...got a nice red blasto...a bit pricy so din buy. JM left with emperor, powder blue, some algae blenny, red sea cucumber, lots of urchins, red n yellow anemone, some nice big mushies...wanted to buy but no one is helping me so went off.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

deep long kang never catch for u meh? think tat chinese wear specs guy nt workin there anymore. they hired china man

• SRC Member
deep long kang never catch for u meh? think tat chinese wear specs guy nt workin there anymore. they hired china man

I was the one who mentioned abt that longkao la!

Ohh..that guy, jimmy not working there anymore? no wonder i went down tdy he's not there...saw a filipino maid there, ask her for the price, she dun know...then i dun know whether to go in n ask the lady boss...coz every time i go in there, i end up buying more things...lolx

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
hey kai,james,pauline,jem.. what u all get just now ah.. did not pay attention much paiseh LOL!

haha. james got a brain coral. rest of us got nth. (: come online msn and tlak haha!

• SRC Member
the yellow and red anemones are dyed. anyway yea jimmy or jerry or w/e his name i never see le ):

Anyway, i m not keen on anemones...not suitable for my nano. But i like the shrooms though...purple, green and dark green with stripes...big and juicy like shitake mushrooms. Frankly, i went there a few times bcoz the shop assistant, jimmy is quite helpful.

There's some left over fire corals...anybody want to try them out? haha...and a huge elegance.

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member
Anyway, i m not keen on anemones...not suitable for my nano. But i like the shrooms though...purple, green and dark green with stripes...big and juicy like shitake mushrooms. Frankly, i went there a few times bcoz the shop assistant, jimmy is quite helpful.

There's some left over fire corals...anybody want to try them out? haha...and a huge elegance.

big and juicy like shitake mushrooms. hmmmmmmmm :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
this KING OF WRASSE was the one who taught me the banana technique! :eyebrow:

actually alot of reefers overseas on RC is also feeding bananas.. =)

Interesting... what is the benefit of feeding bananas? And how you do it? Chop into small pieces?

• Senior Reefer
Interesting... what is the benefit of feeding bananas? And how you do it? Chop into small pieces?

i just scrape off some with a fork and throw some very small pieces in....whatever my fish cant finish, my hermit crabs will. seems like banana is a well known method for feeding?

i dunno the benefits though haha. banas are high in carbs and potassium....maybe its good for the fishes haha