HEY ALL COME!!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

get a small piece favia. some favia can extend sweeper tentacles very very long kill everything in its path. get thse red and green one. sweeper tentacles usually smaller XD. actually pauline, if u wan, maybe we can share buy 1 torch then i can frag one head for u. a one head torch XD. can look quite cute like a little anemone. but must see the head is like how. if all too close together will be very hard to frag. i dunno if i want another torch haha. must see if they can convince me on sunday. most probably trying to find a nice watermelon favia or purple blastos.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a small piece favia. some favia can extend sweeper tentacles very very long kill everything in its path. get thse red and green one. sweeper tentacles usually smaller XD. actually pauline, if u wan, maybe we can share buy 1 torch then i can frag one head for u. a one head torch XD. can look quite cute like a little anemone. but must see the head is like how. if all too close together will be very hard to frag. i dunno if i want another torch haha. must see if they can convince me on sunday. most probably trying to find a nice watermelon favia or purple blastos.

no problem, we go n c wat gem they have, cheap n nice!! haha

• Senior Reefer
no problem, we go n c wat gem they have, cheap n nice!! haha

need to beg my mother lemme go GO again...i already went 2 days ago bomb money there. she hear me say GO only her face become BLACK like CHARCOAL!

need to beg my mother lemme go GO again...i already went 2 days ago bomb money there. she hear me say GO only her face become BLACK like CHARCOAL!

hahahaha.... i think u will be able to convince her....just let her c all the grandchildren she have now, n tell her u need to find a baby sitter for all her grandchildren :lol:

• Senior Reefer

actualy GO coral quality really dam good. even tho the price maybe abit higher, the quality cannot compare with other place. so far none of my coral form there die. so i really dun mind paying much higher for good quality coral.

• SRC Member

I agree. Getting healthy specimens at a higher price is worth more than cheap dying ones. Although some of the prices at GO are hard to swallow....

actualy GO coral quality really dam good. even tho the price maybe abit higher, the quality cannot compare with other place. so far none of my coral form there die. so i really dun mind paying much higher for good quality coral.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

Just for laughs.

rabbitfishwithears.jpg

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

If the corals last i dun mind paying premium....but if mati....heart pain...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Supporter

i sugguest to talk here..

lfs report has its meaning, if all craps go there..

then why want to have sub forums.

although no moderator to moderate. we also try our best to help out.

else nxt time no 1 will come here often and even more quiet liao.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

i sugguest to talk here..

lfs report has its meaning, if all craps go there..

then why want to have sub forums.

although no moderator to moderate. we also try our best to help out.

else nxt time no 1 will come here often and even more quiet liao.

ya i fully agree with that......

• SRC Member

Yesterday was my 1st time there at AM@katong...quite a nice and spacious place...how i wish they put some chairs there to sit down for coffee and take yr time to choose the corals or fishes..lolx...find their prices pretty reasonable...wat do you guys think?

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi guys, I saw some cute 1.5 inch bicolor angels and was very tempted to buy.... Anyone has experience with them? how reef-compatible are they?

• Senior Reefer
Hi guys, I saw some cute 1.5 inch bicolor angels and was very tempted to buy.... Anyone has experience with them? how reef-compatible are they?

i had one before....but din make it. bicolours are quite hard i think...one of the more "touchy" species of centropyge. they are hard to feed. but if u find a feeding specimen, then good. make sure its feeding coz i think they are quite difficult to feed. as for reef safeness, this is one of the not-so reef safe angels. prone to picking on clams.

most reef safe angels are in my opinion,

-pygmy angel

- flameback

-golden angel

-flame angel

-coral beauty.

least reef safe

-lemonpeel

-bicolour.

the rest is inbetween bah. (: hope i have been of help...had one before. but din make it coz my coral beauty stressed it and it died T.T

• SRC Member

Thanks, dwarf angels are so tempting but don't want my corals to suffer... Too bad.

i had one before....but din make it. bicolours are quite hard i think...one of the more "touchy" species of centropyge. they are hard to feed. but if u find a feeding specimen, then good. make sure its feeding coz i think they are quite difficult to feed. as for reef safeness, this is one of the not-so reef safe angels. prone to picking on clams.

most reef safe angels are in my opinion,

-pygmy angel

- flameback

-golden angel

-flame angel

-coral beauty.

least reef safe

-lemonpeel

-bicolour.

the rest is inbetween bah. (: hope i have been of help...had one before. but din make it coz my coral beauty stressed it and it died T.T