ambystoma82

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer
i believe its nt urs

u nid a gd camera to take pics like tht

and look at e two big bubble they r nt algae bubble yet so transparent hw did it happen?

haha they are not mine la! of coz!! HAHA. found it on the net and i thought it looked really special. so i tot ask u maybe u can ID. coz u seem to know alot about zoas.

haha they are not mine la! of coz!! HAHA. found it on the net and i thought it looked really special. so i tot ask u maybe u can ID. coz u seem to know alot about zoas.

i more interested in this one lehz..

e whole spore so far only 2 pple own it lolx as of i knw..

mayb got more i guess... diff to keep..

SERENE NOVA

post-2836-1237477207.jpg

• Senior Reefer
eh bro lemon ur one looks abit like this

http://www.coralpedia.com/index.php?module...mp;g2_itemId=72

haha not mine la. but i wish they were (: yea it looks similar!

hey bro amby ask u a question regarding ur neon goby i buy from u. is it normal for it to only hang out at a certain area of the tank? coz its "home" is at the corner of my tank, near the sand bed. if u notice all the pics of my neon goby, its always there haha! and occasionally it like to rest on my zoos. he doesnt venture far from that area. never see him go anywhere else haha. but very cute la. now he is less afraid of me liao. can do tank maintenance and sometime will even swim near my hand ^^ very nice fish, so glad i bought it from u.

hehe. little cutie pie "hosting" the zoo.

post-15755-1237478000.jpg

post-15755-1237478009.jpg

haha not mine la. but i wish they were (: yea it looks similar!

hey bro amby ask u a question regarding ur neon goby i buy from u. is it normal for it to only hang out at a certain area of the tank? coz its "home" is at the corner of my tank, near the sand bed. if u notice all the pics of my neon goby, its always there haha! and occasionally it like to rest on my zoos. he doesnt venture far from that area. never see him go anywhere else haha. but very cute la. now he is less afraid of me liao. can do tank maintenance and sometime will even swim near my hand ^^ very nice fish, so glad i bought it from u.

hehe. little cutie pie "hosting" the zoo.

dun liddat leh make me jealous lolx

i cant release my goby into e main tank e fella so lonely sia.z. haiz.z..

dun worry its their nature to hang ard e same area..

but i glad it like to take photo lolx..

• Senior Reefer
btw thts some very sweet lookin pinks where u buy them frm ???

this pink zoos with me for many months liao. from GO. i dun see it growing any new polyps...and quite unsightly that the stem grow so long. its not growing neither is it dying...just stagnant...if u want, can spare u a frag haha.

• Senior Reefer

Eh omg. now that i mention it, i went to check and I SPOT NEW GROWTH! finally after so many months of stagnating and floating off from main colony, im so happy there are at LEAST some new growth...

actually they are more pink in real life. but my stupid camera cannot capture pink and purple colours well...thats why i seldom show this in my tank thread.

post-15755-1237478750.jpg

Eh omg. now that i mention it, i went to check and I SPOT NEW GROWTH! finally after so many months of stagnating and floating off from main colony, im so happy there are at LEAST some new growth...

actually they are more pink in real life. but my stupid camera cannot capture pink and purple colours well...thats why i seldom show this in my tank thread.

err it will grow de lehz

nahz i had enuff of pink already,i tink e indo pple flood e market with pink liaoz nw pink abit common...

if u wan e stem grow shorter place it at e higher light...

give it higher flow.. the poylps will struggle to stay on e rock for light n inorder nt to get so swayed by e length of poylp they will shorthen abit works for me but i duno whether other zoas is proven..

did u c i post e pic of xenia frm iwarna i tink its pretty e same as ur 1 in ur tank lehz..

• Senior Reefer
err it will grow de lehz

nahz i had enuff of pink already,i tink e indo pple flood e market with pink liaoz nw pink abit common...

if u wan e stem grow shorter place it at e higher light...

give it higher flow.. the poylps will struggle to stay on e rock for light n inorder nt to get so swayed by e length of poylp they will shorthen abit works for me but i duno whether other zoas is proven..

did u c i post e pic of xenia frm iwarna i tink its pretty e same as ur 1 in ur tank lehz..

u post where!? i wanna see.

my this pink zoo, i place it right at the top with highest light possible and highest flow possible. still cannot man. the stem refuse to shorten. i think i need MH! lol. anyway, ok la...as long as its not dying. i can bear with the uglyness of it.

u post where!? i wanna see.

my this pink zoo, i place it right at the top with highest light possible and highest flow possible. still cannot man. the stem refuse to shorten. i think i need MH! lol. anyway, ok la...as long as its not dying. i can bear with the uglyness of it.

post under update lfs pics..

• Senior Reefer
post under update lfs pics..

u mean the brown and the green center? if its that one, its not xenia. that is a kind of clove. i got one big huge rock of that also from iwarna haha! thanks for the update though! i see alot of rhodactis i dam tempted to go there tomorrow...

u mean the brown and the green center? if its that one, its not xenia. that is a kind of clove. i got one big huge rock of that also from iwarna haha! thanks for the update though! i see alot of rhodactis i dam tempted to go there tomorrow...

rhodatics from whre ah beng?

err.. u c thru from e side view then u buy..

after all if u put in tank also cant b viewing frm e top...

i tink only e red one can buy..

if u realli wan to buy,get e red rhos at iwarna in blue tub,its a diff specimen mroe fluffy

n definately cheaper..

actually i also duno is xenia or cloves lolx..

was busy lookin for other stuff..

but i only c 2 rocks left leh mayb e auntie export most of them liaoz.z.

was tempted to buy a sea fan also

after build sky scraper for my tank not a single light is wasted shining on my glass.. :rolleyes:

haha ok ok. today i change water then tomorrow maybe go see see the rhos. need to buy some liverock also.

y u dun buy liverocks from other reefers?

at least u no nid cure them again...

but if u wan tonga branches LR u can go c ah beng e top tank in e centre row opp e anemone tank..

some got 1 or 2 poylps of sunnies on them..