Weekly Update - 23 Feb to 01 Mar

• SRC Member
GOLDEN OCTOPUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

金色八脚鱼

lol...GO is addictive...coz place is small, but cramp with gems and is aircon. No rush...can take yr time to choose and later can chill out at nearby coffee shop 4 teh tarik and roti prata.

l7304smr.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipments always come when i got no money....and when i got money, it is those left over. But then, the good thing, i got offer price...thats the consolation and i dun have to compete with other reefers blocking my way...can slowly take my time to choose.

a blessing in disguise =)

hey guys any update in sealife or LCK for fishy?

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Senior Reefer
lol...GO is addictive...coz place is small, but cramp with gems and is aircon. No rush...can take yr time to choose and later can chill out at nearby coffee shop 4 teh tarik and roti prata.

GO is the best place for gems. but i only buy certains things from there. somethings there really not worth it..i place an order for white xenia XD hopefully next shipment will have then they will sms me ahahaha finally xenia xenia T.T 我的最爱。等你好久

GO is the best place for gems. but i only buy certains things from there. somethings there really not worth it..i place an order for white xenia XD hopefully next shipment will have then they will sms me ahahaha finally xenia xenia T.T 我的最爱。等你好久

All thanks to you... i went GO earlier... and spent some $$$!

but everything seems quite ex this time round...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
All thanks to you... i went GO earlier... and spent some $$$!

but everything seems quite ex this time round...

dun blame me lolz. blame GO for bringing in corals XD what did u get?? hmm hmm? hahaha. their open brain 6 red notes sia. and it looks exactly the same as mine which i got for much lesser. i wanted to get another torch coral lolz. they got the short tentacle version yesterday. very interesting. and their hammer coral had some unusual coloured tips. dirty white, dirty blue and dirty purple tips. unusual unusual!

• Senior Reefer
hw come lately got chinese words thrend arhz lolx...

those cycling to pasir ris this wk can 4get it i tink almost every other day is raining...

must buy those hat wif umbrella stuck to the head (:

ok ok. going ML now. will update anything interesting. cya peoplez

dun blame me lolz. blame GO for bringing in corals XD what did u get?? hmm hmm? hahaha. their open brain 6 red notes sia. and it looks exactly the same as mine which i got for much lesser. i wanted to get another torch coral lolz. they got the short tentacle version yesterday. very interesting. and their hammer coral had some unusual coloured tips. dirty white, dirty blue and dirty purple tips. unusual unusual!

no lah... didn't blame you...

i selected something that is not a popular coral (some find it useless)... but i like it for it's colours and not everyone has it.

Will show pix once it settles down.

initially wanted to get another true octo to 'try'... but thought i'll wait awhile more....

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

any places with purple up in stock now? pacific reef bo stalk... any 1 know any place that sell it cheaply too? thanks bros/sis ^_^

i just bought one bottle from reef depot abt 2 weeks back... think i saw about half-a-dozen there (at least).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
bros anyone spotted any cleaner/doctor wrasse?

I think I saw a couple of them at AM Katong earlier this week.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
anything special at Reborn? The latest shipment i went saw alot of gems like the deepsea anemone, jap supersun... wondering if there is anything left now?

Think jap supersun still have one left...saw it last week...not advisable to buy..left over stock from CNY shipment.

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Supporter

cleaner wrasse got afew left at jirhe last 2 weeks..

c328 got v cheap additives. somemore sometimes get further discount.

sometimes we need to think, do we keep the tank just to keep rare stuffs to show off..

or to keep something we like and enjoy seeing daily.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Moderators

sometimes we need to think, do we keep the tank just to keep rare stuffs to show off..

I agreed on the latter..

I think we should keep something we like, affordable and ability to upkeep. :look:

Humility is priceless :lol:

P.S. I noticed that the weekly LFS update has become weekly chatline.. Hmmm.. maybe we should move the discussions to Kopitiam and leave the genuine update for easy reference for the general public.. :paiseh:

Tom

• SRC Member

i keep those things i like and those i can afford.

no point showing off if you dont like it (my opinion)

how about you devil :P

but c328 addictives all like "used"/old. scare to use it. :P

• SRC Member
Think jap supersun still have one left...saw it last week...not advisable to buy..left over stock from CNY shipment.

Just curious... Wouldn't it be a safer bet to buy LS that's been in LFS for sometime as opposed to newly shipped? The longer it's been there, the better chance that it'll survive once bought, right? But of course trade off is that they are usually the not so nice ones.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• Senior Reefer

marine life have some neon eviotas, VERY NICE blue/white/black alveopora. alot of rhodactics/yumas/discosoma. gonios. bubble, octopus. clown gobies. true percs. copperband. mandarins. next thursday got shipment henry order alot!! of goodies hehe. but i shall nto reveal what is coming (: let henry do it. hehehehe

• SRC Supporter
I agreed on the latter..

I think we should keep something we like, affordable and ability to upkeep. :look:

Humility is priceless :lol:

P.S. I noticed that the weekly LFS update has become weekly chatline.. Hmmm.. maybe we should move the discussions to Kopitiam and leave the genuine update for easy reference for the general public.. :paiseh:

guys, bro thomas is right.. lets keep the lfs clean..

we shall move to kopitiam! someone go start something there? :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed