• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

3"-4"Regal angel spotted anywhere?

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

3"-4"Regal angel spotted anywhere?

try Reborn. goton mine last week. left about 3 when i left

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
try Reborn. goton mine last week. left about 3 when i left

I saw it last week too, but it looked real stressed so i don't dare to buy it.

Has yours started feeding?

Best Regards,

Morpheous

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• SRC Member
I saw it last week too, but it looked real stressed so i don't dare to buy it.

Has yours started feeding?

yes, it started feeding the first day. but it is a slow feeder... currently in my beta so that i can build his resistance up.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Senior Reefer

wa so much suspense. eh i need to all of u ah. how do u all control the urge to buy things during shipment? for me is i lock myself at home and wait until all the gems sold out. then i go collect the scraps....so i dun feel so xin tong when i see the gems and can't buy keke. i make sure i dun see it....sometimes i see. then i go home bang wall XD jkjk...

wa so much suspense. eh i need to all of u ah. how do u all control the urge to buy things during shipment? for me is i lock myself at home and wait until all the gems sold out. then i go collect the scraps....so i dun feel so xin tong when i see the gems and can't buy keke. i make sure i dun see it....sometimes i see. then i go home bang wall XD jkjk...

u only collect certain type of coral to curb ur thirst

but u dun collect zoas already short of one liao mah..

one way is to c e exotic LPS coral thrend if dun hv e standard there dun buy loh

after all u wanna keep exotic only rite?

its e same as ur urge to buy e goby hv made u hunt for it so many nights...

issnt tht enuff to curb u? lolx..

• Senior Reefer
u only collect certain type of coral to curb ur thirst

but u dun collect zoas already short of one liao mah..

one way is to c e exotic LPS coral thrend if dun hv e standard there dun buy loh

after all u wanna keep exotic only rite?

its e same as ur urge to buy e goby hv made u hunt for it so many nights...

issnt tht enuff to curb u? lolx..

haha. no need to be exotic. nice can le. btw that green banded goby...elactinus multifaciatus. cfm whole singapore dun have. i wanna try placing special order for it...be the only one to get it hehe. nice sia that fish! u wan or not...go special order wif me lolx

haha. no need to be exotic. nice can le. btw that green banded goby...elactinus multifaciatus. cfm whole singapore dun have. i wanna try placing special order for it...be the only one to get it hehe. nice sia that fish! u wan or not...go special order wif me lolx

i wouldnt buy such a exotic fish n let it b lonely lolx..

buy 2 lahz.. c if can paired

already got pple breed in captive in US..

• Senior Reefer
Tonight @ 9.30pm new shipment of exotic gems @ GO...for those cheonging

wa..............................................................................

........................................... i hear this few words "new shipment, GO" my wallet run away from me and hide under the sofa. i think tonight i must chain myself to my bed and get somone to gas me haha. cannot go cannot go MUST CONTROL!