Weekly Update 16-22 Feb

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No time to monitor. They were both around the same size. Gave them plenty of shelter but I think they were just too aggressive. They were not even adult size, only 3 inch fish. :rolleyes:

ya thts e size i saw..

mayb ur tank nids to b bigger n more hiding places..

smaller houses and lack of time makes e fish couples quarels 1 dies n e other dies of loneliness...

:pirate::pirate: works quite well for humans too..

• Senior Reefer

amby bro full of nonsence lol. secret mission -_- haha. funny. just came back from RD buy tunze wavemaker. wee so happi (: aquamarin tanjong katong, as usual, nothing, but i saw ONE sunburst anthias and ONE lyretail angel

amby bro full of nonsence lol. secret mission -_- haha. funny. just came back from RD buy tunze wavemaker. wee so happi (: aquamarin tanjong katong, as usual, nothing, but i saw ONE sunburst anthias and ONE lamark's angel

tunze !!! so rich i can only afford seio wavepump...

btw any bros here got bro binosage hp number ?

can PM me thanks..

sealife....as of now i think got lots of powder brown, kole, mata, yellow, blue, clown tang etc. The powder blue were from previous shipment....rather skinny i would say. They have gold flake angel....small size....price not sure...

reborn as of now .....lots of blue tang...clowns....regal angel.....wrasses quite alot....and SAW one golden angel....very cute. got cleaner wrasse, cleaner shrimp...blotchi anthia....think they updated their list somewhere....

All the best.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
btw any bros here got bro binosage hp number ?

can PM me thanks..

PM replied, sms you liao :)

I still got 2 bottles left over, will post in pasar malam when i get some pictures tonight. :upsidedown:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
u use e pics on the internet website can liao mahz..

I need to check the package too, only got delivery confirmation to my home from DHL this afternoon, but I'm at work, haven't open to see yet. Must check to make sure that I got the right stuff mah, what if I open it up and it's all flour???

Anyway we OT liao, I will post a thread on pasar malam to sell the remaining vit c.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

I need to check the package too, only got delivery confirmation to my home from DHL this afternoon, but I'm at work, haven't open to see yet. Must check to make sure that I got the right stuff mah, what if I open it up and it's all flour???

Anyway we OT liao, I will post a thread on pasar malam to sell the remaining vit c.

u sure its not cocaine or some dope lolx...

:eyebrow::eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer

haha flour!! thats funny (: u guys buy VIT C. isit reef safe? isit meant to use in the tank? if so, maybe i wanna try hehe >.>

• SRC Member

Went down to CF today. Realised that tomorrow not free.

A lot of baby derasa clams, pot bellied seahorses, wrasses, powder blue tangs, clown tangs, tassled filefish, flame angels, nautilus and some fishes that I have not come across before...

What kind of tang is this?

• Senior Reefer
Wow :shock: You are like a walking encyclopedia :bow:

heh lol. no la. these are quite common fishes. orange shoulder tang like this size not very commonly seen. usually they sell juv one which is completely yellow and the orange shoulder not very prominent.

• Senior Reefer

lol the china girl. last time catch for me one royal gramma using one dam super small tiny net. dam cute sia the net i wan to buy oso haha! the net same size as the royal gramma o.o