Weekly Update 16-22 Feb

• Replies 263

bro, how much the clams?

nt sure on e price but they do really look blue...some with nice tear drops..

luckily i wasnt there to buy percs although i did open e box..

but then again.. there was one group of pple chooosing percs like mad... <_<

they got some reali nice large colonies of rhos neon green in colour..

too bad camera is spoil..

this friday got lps shipment? i heard.

yaya... but this fri got time constraint..for me.. at night got class..

actually not buying any lps at e moment..

but if any1 got go pls PM me what clothes u wear tht day if i open a box with e coral u wan at least can pass u all..

but if for lps u smell e coral rotting give it a miss... unless u reali reli love it..

hope e ice pack they pack can tahan till noon else e sun is gonna burn all e corals..

its very pekcek every1 tryin to view e corals yet dun wan to open them n put them in e water..

<_<

today saw some odd balls at iwarna some goat fish,sea horses,hermit crabs 1-2cm only..,some gnat fish..

damsels with blue polka dots..

anthias.. common indo wrasse duno e species..,domino damsels,percs,scooters,mandrains,alot of angels erm.. nt mini angels,but juvenille babies of medium size angels,duno hw come they can catch so cute size in e wild,lolx..

e zoas today r e normal gorilla nimples type..and some common stuff diff stuff from last wk zoas..

haha. i dun wan go friday la. most of corals wun be open and so many ppl -.- i go saturday la. less peoepl, and i dun mind if those good ones pick away liao. probably wearing jeans and shirt again lor...u saw me b4 mahz.

Any blueface angel?

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

haha. i dun wan go friday la. most of corals wun be open and so many ppl -.- i go saturday la. less peoepl, and i dun mind if those good ones pick away liao. probably wearing jeans and shirt again lor...u saw me b4 mahz.

wear jeans?

some1 driving u there i guess?

weather is too hot for jeans... <_<:pirate:

haha. i always wear jeans ah. hot or cold haha. yea my mom drive to pasir ris every saturday to see dog dog (: so i just follow lor. go iwarna ^^

hw come c so many sat le still haven get a dog yet arh?

what u looking for i c if i can put in my qurantine tank for u 1st,

definately wun help u buy zoas dun worry lolx..

irene place pretty low profile lehz..

rarely c them open...

he will wear tights with pearly fish scales remember that kind tat our miss universe wear as national costume? :eyebrow:

hmm... hw is tht gonna help?

certainly i hope i wont b the focus of e day else all e corals will b gone by e time i open finish e last box lolx..

:whistle

any corals u lookin for bro mopiko ?

lolz. eh i got dog liao. jack russel (: very cute one. i believe i ever posted the pictures before somewhere. was helping a fellow reefer with his jack russel. hmm what im looking for ah... dunno la but definately not those rare and ex ex ones. so im sure by saturday will confirm still have XD

iwarna came in this fella

alot of weirdos i duno e names...

post-2836-1234967207.jpg

someone selling a stable black tang....you can try to find out the person.....hehe

...me interested in other 2 fishes that he is selling...maybe can combine the purchase....pm me if you are interestd. All the best.

can someone PM me the price of the black tang?

Bro amby, sea life got lots of powder blue, brown, flame angel, and chevron.

Got one baby chevron. Very nice. But price same as the big one. :) never see all the fish but only some that caught my eyes. So can only tell u this four fishes.

Cheers.