Simple 422 setup FOWLR tank

Javier

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer
haha i find him cute... thats y i buy him... if not it was not in my list...

french angel grow big liao look scary >.< actually alot of fish got very cute baby face one haha. good to see ur moorish idol eating everything. mine oso.. even cai xim also eat. but i dun dare to feed it anymore..wait it die lolz. so now just feed pellet, mysis and henry's food.

• SRC Member
french angel grow big liao look scary >.< actually alot of fish got very cute baby face one haha. good to see ur moorish idol eating everything. mine oso.. even cai xim also eat. but i dun dare to feed it anymore..wait it die lolz. so now just feed pellet, mysis and henry's food.

feed it with varity of food... it will be good for it.. bro hammy and i are feeding it cyclonpez oso...

• Senior Reefer
feed it with varity of food... it will be good for it.. bro hammy and i are feeding it cyclonpez oso...

kk thanks for the advice (: my idol eat everything. so i guess feeding it variety will not be a problem...just need to find the different food.

btw nice regal also ah. i really envy those ppl keep angels and butterflies =] want to keep but cannto coz of corals haha. one of my favourite is rock beauty...but quite underrated. seldom see ppl keeping it.

• SRC Member
kk thanks for the advice (: my idol eat everything. so i guess feeding it variety will not be a problem...just need to find the different food.

btw nice regal also ah. i really envy those ppl keep angels and butterflies =] want to keep but cannto coz of corals haha. one of my favourite is rock beauty...but quite underrated. seldom see ppl keeping it.

Rock beauty is one of the difficult angel to keep... many had kept it but they are lacking some nutri and slowly die off... so choose wisely on angels if u are to keep them in future... anyway sell ur coral tank lah and go for 4 2 2... next time we can gather all fowlr reefers go chiong fish... =p

• Senior Reefer
Rock beauty is one of the difficult angel to keep... many had kept it but they are lacking some nutri and slowly die off... so choose wisely on angels if u are to keep them in future... anyway sell ur coral tank lah and go for 4 2 2... next time we can gather all fowlr reefers go chiong fish... =p

hehe. good idea. XD wait for my coral all die first k? LOL! if i do FOWLR, i probably do 60% butterflies 40% angels. butterfly i dam like alooooooot. followed my angels. but my knowledge on angel not alot. so must learn from u all pro :)

still waiting for the fremblii butterfly from hawaii. want to go see...last time iwarna come in 2 before. very beautiful fish and great for FOWLR!

• SRC Member
hehe. good idea. XD wait for my coral all die first k? LOL! if i do FOWLR, i probably do 60% butterflies 40% angels. butterfly i dam like alooooooot. followed my angels. but my knowledge on angel not alot. so must learn from u all pro :)

still waiting for the fremblii butterfly from hawaii. want to go see...last time iwarna come in 2 before. very beautiful fish and great for FOWLR!

fowlr u must learn from BigBird and hammy... haha they are the pros... i learn from them de

fowlr u must learn from BigBird and hammy... haha they are the pros... i learn from them de

faint lah, my is a storeroom as compare to a big palace mansion of Big Bird.

Need to get prepare for queen liao. Hope it is coming soon :upsidedown:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
this are my lastest addition :eyebrow:

QueenAngel.jpg

PakistaniButterfly.jpg

bro yr queen very good size :eyebrow:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

this are my lastest addition :eyebrow:

QueenAngel.jpg

PakistaniButterfly.jpg

the queen look super fierce =) nice pic

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

haha thx to all comment... this queen really very firece... she made my regal dun dare to come out to eat... and keep chasing my french...

• SRC Member
Bro,

For the longnose hawk is it fast enough to get its food? Thinking of getting one but not sure if it can compete with the rest...

Thanks.

haha bro... my longnose hawk die during my initial stage of my setup... so didnt really know its behaviour...

Anyone use iodine for fowlr? :idea: what's e purpose? :blink:

not too sure. but i believe it got to do with colouration like coral does.

bro peong, ur extra huge rock is with weisheng now. in the end still sell it away... to make space for my fishes haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets