• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

some updates of my tank...

IMG_1920.jpg

Just added this harlequin tusk and is feeding with flakes, dry krill & henry food...

IMG_1924.jpg

update of my queen

IMG_1937.jpg

update of my emperor

IMG_1928.jpg

update of my regal

IMG_1930.jpg

update of my french... currently got Lymphocystis...

IMG_1931.jpg

update of my morrish idol

IMG_1935.jpg

newly added flame angel...

IMG_1941.jpg

just bought this asfur from lck... currently in my QT tank with copper... feeding pallets now...

IMG_1945.jpg

my baby blueface

IMG_1923.jpg

FTS

• Senior Reefer

one of the nicest FOWLR. looks very "reef-like" even though its just a fowlr..

thumbs up for u. not too many fishes also. so attention is not distracted. and i love ur rockscape. good job..

• SRC Member
one of the nicest FOWLR. looks very "reef-like" even though its just a fowlr..

thumbs up for u. not too many fishes also. so attention is not distracted. and i love ur rockscape. good job..

thx for all the comment... actually all this credit should go to bro bigbird ( a very experience bro 30yrs of reefing)... the scaping was done by him... i think he got the artistic instinct...

• SRC Member
bro javier! ur tank is swee!

btw how big is the fish in ur betta, the box look kinda big.. u diy ah?

bro bigbird lend it to mi... his the one tat diy it...

thx for all the comment... actually all this credit should go to bro bigbird ( a very experience bro 30yrs of reefing)... the scaping was done by him... i think he got the artistic instinct...

Short Intro to the Legendary Bigbird.

Anyone here knows that he also has a nick called "FishKing"?

He started marine when most of us still play marbles (Sad childhood....!)

Not only he has such vast experience in marine fishes , but he is also well verse in freshwater fish. ie; Arowana, goldfish, cichlids, freshwater plants, plecos and so on....except i never heard he ever involve in guppies!

Before FOWLR, he used to keep LPS and SPS then one day.....the angel stunt him and since never look back.

Heard that if you ever seen a guy in trench coat holding big plastic bag of fishes toying with a toothpick in the mouth walking out of Ah Beng shop(Pasir Ris), it could be him. Just to be sure, the trench coat must have alot of fish bite hole. (å°é¦¬å“¥ï¼‰

If you come across any show size angel (12" & above) , quickly call his hot line, his favorite.

Used to chiong with him buying fishes and knows that he has a dead spot in show size angels especially "QUEEN"!

I have decom couple of years back, due to frequent travel of my job and had to cease hobby. But lately planning a come back and who else will I look for?

The Legendary FIshKing! :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Short Intro to the Legendary Bigbird.

Anyone here knows that he also has a nick called "FishKing"?

He started marine when most of us still play marbles (Sad childhood....!)

Not only he has such vast experience in marine fishes , but he is also well verse in freshwater fish. ie; Arowana, goldfish, cichlids, freshwater plants, plecos and so on....except i never heard he ever involve in guppies!

Before FOWLR, he used to keep LPS and SPS then one day.....the angel stunt him and since never look back.

Heard that if you ever seen a guy in trench coat holding big plastic bag of fishes toying with a toothpick in the mouth walking out of Ah Beng shop(Pasir Ris), it could be him. Just to be sure, the trench coat must have alot of fish bite hole. (å°é¦¬å“¥ï¼‰

If you come across any show size angel (12" & above) , quickly call his hot line, his favorite.

Used to chiong with him buying fishes and knows that he has a dead spot in show size angels especially "QUEEN"!

I have decom couple of years back, due to frequent travel of my job and had to cease hobby. But lately planning a come back and who else will I look for?

The Legendary FIshKing! :eyebrow:

Bro Javier, sorry for disturbing your thread. Bigbigfish, dont disturb my frend thread lah.

but he is also well verse in freshwater fish. ie; Arowana, goldfish, cichlids, freshwater plants, plecos and so on....except i never heard he ever involve in guppies!Since when i keep arowana, and plecos :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Before FOWLR, he used to keep LPS and SPS then one day.....the angel stunt him and since never look back Never been successful with sps. Even Lps the most keep one year only.

Heard that if you ever seen a guy in trench coat holding big plastic bag of fishes toying with a toothpick in the mouth walking out of Ah Beng shop(Pasir Ris), it could be him. Just to be sure, the trench coat must have alot of fish bite hole. (å°é¦¬å“¥ï¼‰ You watch too much Stephen Chow movie liao.

Btw Bigbigfish won numurous composition and essay since primary school day.

Quickly come back to fowlr la dont disturb ppl thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
Bro Javier, sorry for disturbing your thread. Bigbigfish, dont disturb my frend thread lah.

but he is also well verse in freshwater fish. ie; Arowana, goldfish, cichlids, freshwater plants, plecos and so on....except i never heard he ever involve in guppies!Since when i keep arowana, and plecos :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Before FOWLR, he used to keep LPS and SPS then one day.....the angel stunt him and since never look back Never been successful with sps. Even Lps the most keep one year only.

Heard that if you ever seen a guy in trench coat holding big plastic bag of fishes toying with a toothpick in the mouth walking out of Ah Beng shop(Pasir Ris), it could be him. Just to be sure, the trench coat must have alot of fish bite hole. (å°é¦¬å“¥ï¼‰ You watch too much Stephen Chow movie liao.

Btw Bigbigfish won numurous composition and essay since primary school day.

Quickly come back to fowlr la dont disturb ppl thread.

haha what ur fren say is true mah... so must bow to u... :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member
bro javier! ur tank is swee!

Agree totally... Thinking of going into the fowlr club already...

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

what are u waiting for then =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
what are u waiting for then =)

Need to move house, renovate 1st then start la.. Dun forget you want to sponsor me something.. haha :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Need to move house, renovate 1st then start la.. Dun forget you want to sponsor me something.. haha :eyebrow::eyebrow:

how can i forget the promise.

confirm the biggest, fiercest and strongest i can find in CF, LCK or ah beng

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

bro.. thx for the comment... come join us into fowlr lah... haha we can go chiong for angels ..

• SRC Member
some updates of my tank...

FTS

Finally get to see ur tank in person and a very nice tank :)

i hope to achieve something like urs :idea:

• SRC Member
Finally get to see ur tank in person and a very nice tank :)

i hope to achieve something like urs :idea:

thx for the comment bro... lets go for fowlr, next time we can go chiong lfs together with bro hammy and big bird haha...

Bro saw ur tank,it was so nice..........

got ur new skimmer,take some photo of the thick kopi O for us to see lay.... :eyebrow:

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||