To T-Loan Some 2ft tanks

wilsontantw

Hello fellow friends...

I'm planning a rescape this weekend, and am in need of some more containers for my corals and fish while i rescape.

Am asking to T-Loan some basic 2ft tanks 1 week (after use, i will wash up for you) and return by next weekend.

Alternatively, if you have other suitable containers i will be glad to T-Loan them from you.

p/s: if you have those 'pvc rings' that LFS use to hold corals, can i borrow them too?

Preferably at the east side.

thanks much.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member
Hello fellow friends...

I'm planning a rescape this weekend, and am in need of some more containers for my corals and fish while i rescape.

Am asking to T-Loan some basic 2ft tanks 1 week (after use, i will wash up for you) and return by next weekend.

Alternatively, if you have other suitable containers i will be glad to T-Loan them from you.

p/s: if you have those 'pvc rings' that LFS use to hold corals, can i borrow them too?

Preferably at the east side.

thanks much.

i have some Tubs and lots of PVC rings if ur keen but i am in the west . 93840450 kenny if ur keen :)

6x2x2.5 FOWLR

Skimmer - Recirculating Custom Beckett Fr - Skimz Fr Return - OR6500/1262 Wavemaker - Tunze 6060 x 2 Light - 2x5ft FL Blue+White

Chiller - CL650

4x4x2 SPS

Skimmer - DeltecAP851 Fr - Skimz FR Return - OR6500 Wavemaker - 2xTunze wavebox +Ts24 Light - 3x250w MH + 8 ATi t5

CR - Deltec pF601s Chiller - Arctica Titanium Commercial Chiller

3.5x2x2 REEF

Skimmer - HnS150-2001 Fr - Skimz Fr Wavemaker - Tunze Ts 24 Return - 1262 Lights - Solite 2x150W MH + 4 Ati T5 CR - Skimz CR NR - Nr1000 Chiller - Arctica Titanium 1/5

i have some Tubs and lots of PVC rings if ur keen but i am in the west . 93840450 kenny if ur keen :)

i've been to your place before bro.

i'll be at alexandra for meeting until 6pm today... can i drop by after 6pm?

since im going there, do you have any pink/red SPS to let go? hehe..

Thanks in advance.

will call u later b4 i drop by.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
thanks bro... can i check where are you located? it says 1.5km from Vivo City... can't be sentosa right? haha.

wait u see his house...is the condo inside sentosa cove.. the very expensive and luxurious one. T_T

wait u see his house...is the condo inside sentosa cove.. the very expensive and luxurious one. T_T

wah.. u maciam been to everyone's place sia.

issit those near keppel marina (prive)?

i used to hang around prive after work, it's a good chill out place with great view.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
wah.. u maciam been to everyone's place sia.

issit those near keppel marina (prive)?

i used to hang around prive after work, it's a good chill out place with great view.

lol! no i am saying, wait skali u see it is that house how? that one very luxurious T_T. i never go his house b4 la haha. im just saying IF it is that house. wa. shiok liao lor haha =) good luck with ur rescape! hope it turns out nice and to ur expectation =)

Hi All,

Thanks to kenny and adrianlau for your offer... as one of the fellow reefer (flame-tail) is staying in the east and has a huge 4' blue tub, i figured that'll suffice.

I'd collected it from him earlier tonight. Now can officially plan for the rescape.

Thread now close and look forward to my new rescape thread...

thanks very much.

There's really are lotsa nice ppl around in SRC... :)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WTS - Gold Hammer Mini Colony

2. 0

https://fullzccshop.cc |Credit Card Dumps / Debit Card Dumps - Cc Dumps - Cloned Card 2024 - Cc Fullz